Shoaib Akhtar Back at his Best!!!

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shoaib Akhtar,the controversial and injury-prone Pakistan fast bowler, has not given up hope of making an international comeback, assuring that his form and fitness in the ongoing RBS Pentangular one-day tournament in Karachi has been up to the mark. Shoaib was speaking after taking a match-winning 6 for 52 to guide Federal Areas Leopards to a convincing win against Khyber-Pakthunkhwa Panthers.

I'm fit and Bowling in Rhythm - Shoaib Akhtar|Cricinfo.com

Really want to see him back in the Side:happy

Just see his Yorkers.They remind me the yorkers of Waqar Younis and Wasim Akram.

[youtube]
[/youtube]​
Fall of the wickets start at 4:15

Last edited by a moderator:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Question is how long can he say fit? He has been fit before but never for more than ten to fifteen days. If he can maintain level of fitness for a much longer time, Pakistan will be a different team altogether.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
He's done this so many times before, proving himself fit and firing and after a few games, he either gets injured or gets into some controversies.

P

pcfan123

His new sponsor

genital-warts-relief.gif

War

Chairman of Selectors
Would be great to see him back. Akhtar/Asif/Aamer would be a superb attack.

P

pcfan123

What speeds was he bowling at? I didnt see it anywhere in the video.

Honestly did not look that fast and only 1 of those deliveries was a real jaffa. Akhtar is a has been, if Pakistan go for him they might as well call Inzi and Mushi out of retirement. Its a step backwards, last few times he played at international level he was awful.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
The Pakistan fans are the most forgiving fans in the world. If Akhtar played for any other country he'd have been binned years ago. Saying that though, I would be interested to see him bowl in England this summer, so I'm hoping he stays fit and keeps taking wickets. England facing an attack of Asif, Akhtar and Aamer would be a real challenge ahead of The Ashes.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
but i don't think Pak should again look at him i mean forget it man he will remain like he is and will continue to do what he has been doing in the past so i don;t wanna him pak's team back

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Action looks suspect tbh. There is a noticeable bend in the elbow.

And why did he get hit for 52 runs against a company team, full of armature cricketers and such? 6 wickets is all well and good but if you get hit at close to 6RPO in a corporate match you're going to be flying all over the place in an international one.

Yorkers were great though...

-D-S-B-

International Coach
The title is a joke,
He wasn't anywhere near his best.

Users who are viewing this thread