Shoaib Akhtar In Trouble

People should listen his side of story too.Remember Zidane's headbutt?

How is,

Headbutting an opponent.

The same as,

Hitting a team-mate with a cricket bat.

To get my point across more, i've bolded out some words.

How is,

Headbutting an opponent.

The same as,

Hitting a team-mate with a cricket bat.

To get my point across more, i've bolded out some words.

Its not about opponent or team-mate.Its about right or wrong.;)

That was totally different, and you should'nt give that as a example. PLEASE! :mad:

haha lol go and watch Geo News Shoaib gave that example. :p

Last edited:
Yeah, doing anything negetive to a team-mate is WRONG.

In the heat of the moment, doing an action against an opponent, although technically and usually wrong, in cases like Zidanes it was his passion which was his downfall.

Shoaib doesnt have passion.

Shoaib said in an interview that if he will be banned then he has got other offers like ICL and county hmmm.

Yeah, doing anything negetive to a team-mate is WRONG.

In the heat of the moment, doing an action against an opponent, although technically and usually wrong, in cases like Zidanes it was his passion which was his downfall.

Shoaib doesnt have passion.

Zidane did it, but we all forgave zizuo because It was'nt his mistake atall, he was a great player so he had to be forgotton, he was on his last match, he said sorry, he had a reason to do it

Shoaib did it, he blamed afridi, his mistake, good player but not really compared how zizuo was, he did'nt say sorry to anyone, I dont understand Shoaibs reason?

Shoaib has "passion to Play for Pakistan", he says

haha lol go and watch Geo News Shoaib gave that example. :p

Then he must be stupid,

Last edited:
It's reported in the papers that Shoaib says he did it because Afridi insulted his family and then Asif got in the way and got hit "accidentally".

But of course, Afridi says Shoaib is lying. Either way, both these players aren't exactly angels, so it woudn't be easy to decide who is telling the truth about the incident here.

Nobody can use Zidane as an example, because he shou;dn't have headbutted someone, he was in the wrong, not matter what Materazzi had said to him.

If Shane Warne can go through his career getting called fat and having various jokes made about his Mum, like most cricketers endure during their career then how is Shoaib is the right when he gets pissed off because of some banter.

you cant compare both i'm saying it again.

Zidane was provoked, and apparently, so was Akthar.

But the difference is that Zidane was a legend who normally wouldn't do this and was set to retire. You don't go an provoke a legend, and to do so to an extent that he wants to hit you, must be something serious.

Akthar is an idiot who has been punished for this over and over again. He should be sucking things up like this cause otherwise his career is over.

ICL shouldn't sign up. He is a bad role-model.

And while I belive Afridi could have been involved, all I belive is that he made a little joke and went off and snitched. I doubt he would have provoked Akthar in a way that would make him go from calm to hitting a team mate with a bat. A team mate!!! Idiot. What was the point of this? What did he gain...

Inside the white lines, it is a totally different situation, especially in contact or semi-contact sports and doubly so in the final of any tournament.

Well now it's Afridi's fault, of course. 10 bucks says Shoaib started the whole thing in the first place, Afridi argued with him and Shoaib went crazy.

Asif intervened, so how is that Shahid Afridi's fault? Because Shoaib got into an argument with one teammate, another one intervened and he hit him with a cricket bat. It is obviously the other teammate who wasn't involved in this cricket bat altercation's fault.

As for the Zidane headbutt, that was stupid in the first place, no matter what he was called, but at the same time playing in a match and headbutting an opponent is very different to being in the team rooms and hitting a teammate with a cricket bat.

Please just finally suspend this cheat and let's get on with it shall we?

This man is a disgrace to cricket. Ban him, and i will be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread