should india tour pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HArrIS

i saw it on pakistan news channel geo and they also told the training squad.the squad iz the following:inzamam[capt] saleem elahi shahid afridi imran nazir yousof yohana younis khan saqlain mushtaq shoaib akhtar m.sami yasir hameed imran farhat taufeeq umar naveed latif rao iftikhar rana naveed ul hassan shbbir ahmed umar gul shoaib malik moin khan danish kaneria a.razzaq misbah ul haq THATS ALL!

B

bird_of_prey3000

This series is gonna be really good. cant wait. With afrid and nazir opening, batting will look good for both teams.

R

ricky123

B) indian squad will be given out on march4th or in the first week of march,

E

electioneering

3rd march to be accurate,and by the way Afridi and Nazir are selected in the probable's list, not in the squad.

E

electioneering

Originally posted by bird_of_prey3000@Feb 22 2004, 11:46 PM
This series is gonna be really good. cant wait. With afrid and nazir opening, batting will look good for both teams.
You mean Afridi and Nazir are of same class as Sachin and Sehwag ??

B

bird_of_prey3000

I wasnt saying that they are in the same class. But both of them have proved to be very good batsmen. Thats all i said. India's bowling isnt the greatest so I think the openers of both teams will be up to the task. We'll have to wait for the series to see if Afridi and Nazir will open together.

R

ricky123

B) i think afridi is better then sehwag ,no doubt about it .

the only advantage sehwag has is he is younger and has a lot more cricket left in him,

T

temp

Sehwag was on born in 1978 while Afridi was born in 1980. So Afridi is younger and second advange Afridi has that he is taller. :cheezy:

R

ricky123

Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Feb 24 2004, 08:04 PM
Sehwag was on born in 1978 while Afridi was born in 1980. So Afridi is younger and second advange Afridi has that he is taller. :cheezy:
B) ur right mate ,sorry for the wrong info :P

so overall we must say that afridi is better then sehwag

T

temp

Yea but Sehwag's averages good. Anyway it'll be a great contest to watch.

H

HArrIS

i think that afridi and nazir will not open together cuz there r more openers in the squad

H

HArrIS

to me here r the possible opening pairs:yasir hameed and imran farhat imran nazir and imran farhat yasir hameed and imran nazir

Z

zaf1986

I hope Shahid Afridi DOESN'T open the batting.

Imran Farhat and Yasir Hameed are perfectly capable.

Shahid Afridi should bat at 6 or 7, and Pakistan should use him as a sixth bowler.

Here's my XI for the first ODI:
1 Imran Farhat 2 Yasir Hameed 3 Yousuf Youhana 4 Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt) 5 Shoaib Malik
6 Shahid Afridi 7 Abdul Razzaq 8 Moin Khan (wkt) 9 Mohammad Sami 10 Shoaib Akhtar 11 Shabbir Ahmed (12th man: Umar Gul)

H

HArrIS

hey zaf there iz only one thing which iz not godd in ur squad>it iz that razzak iz not suitabe for 5th cuz suppose if ind takes some quick wicks so razzak iz not the player who can handle the situation he iz a good hitter and iz suitable for 6th or 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread