Show us your work!!!!

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Meh, I am bored.

Why don't people show us their essay's, I will be interested to see different styles. A bit geekish, but hey, I am feeling in a geeky mood.

I thought I would show the poor quality of work you require to do to get a English A-Level. This, according to my teacher, will get a B. Comments appreciated.

If anyone uses this for their work..well good on them.

How far does the presentation of Richard III in the first act of Shakespeare?s play prepare the audience for what is to follow?

Richard III is an eccentric character, and in the first Act of this play, we see how Shakespeare develops his unusual character and personality. We also see how carefully he builds Richard up, so the audience become aware what a devious character he is, and they marvel at the fact they take to him when watching him; despite Richard being a villain.

Shakespeare?s presentation of Richard starts with Richard?s first speech in the first scene. Shakespeare first makes Richard look like a warrior, Richard starting his soliloquy saying how he helped win the war between the Yorks and the Lancasters. He explains about his appearance saying,

?But I - that am not shaped for sportive tricks.?

Basically meaning he finds it difficult to have sex, because he is physically unattractive, he qualifies this further,

? Deformed, unfinished, sent before my time.?

He was born prematurely, and does not look right. This now makes the audience feel sympathy for him, on top of their admiration for his fighting skills.

Shakespeare then puts another twist in the speech, with Richard confessing his plans to shut his brother up in the Tower of London; brainwashing his other brother King Edward into believing Clarence will overthrow him as King. This is ironic as actually Richard is the one doing this,

?To set my brother Clarence and the King
In deadly hate the one against the other.?

Now the audience goes from thinking what an interesting, but unfortunate man Richard is, to seeing what a murderous villain he is. Shakespeare makes us think all this, and only one character has spoken so far!

?And if King Edward be as true and just
As I am subtle, false and treacherous?

Shakespeare?s use of language is evident here, showing the audience what Richard really is. The word ?false? makes the audience think he is deceiving them too.

When meeting Clarence, Shakespeare makes the audience to see how Richard can deceive people, luring Clarence into believing that it was on the Queen?s orders he was locked up, not the King?s superstitions,

? ?Tis not the King that sends you to the Tower.
My Lady Grey his wife, Clarence ? ?tis she.?

Clarence believes Richard is completely on his side, until he is about to be killed and his murderers tell him the truth. Richard?s deceitfulness counts for him in Act 1 Scene 4, when even when Clarence had a prophetic dream that Richard had knocked him overboard, he believed it was an accident, and that Richard still was going to attempt to rescue him.

Once Clarence has gone, Shakespeare now provides the audience with confirmation of their suspicions that Richard will murder Clarence. Richard provides us with these lines,

?Simple, plain Clarence, I do love thee so
That I will shortly send thy soul to heaven?

Shakespeare has now made the audience begin to think how far Richard could go. If he can murder his brother, the audience begin to think he can do anything. They still don?t know of his true intentions to claim the crown, they can only wonder. This planned killing of Clarence, with no remorse, typifies Richard?s attitude throughout the play. He does not have a conscience. His later killing of other members of his family, his nephews, his wife, confirms that. This all portrays Richard as a lonely killer, having to turn his family against each other to detract their attention from the villain, yet strangely the audience remain fascinated by his audacity and energy.

Hastings then brings him tides of the King?s illness. But when Hastings has gone, Richard expresses his wishes of what he wants to happen to the King, and how he will dispose of his two brothers,

?He cannot live, I hope ? and must not die
Till George be packed with posthorse up to heaven.?

The audience is beginning to see the plan here, he wants both his brothers dead, and the line of royalty is breaking up. The kind of eloquent persuasion Richard will be about to display to the King will be evident throughout the play; when he wants people to do things for him, and if they don?t, to quote a famous line in the play when later talking about Hastings he will ?Chop off his head.? The audience are intrigued how everyone seems to treat him when he only wants to use them.

In Scene 2 Richard then outlines his plans too woo Lady Anne into marriage,

?For then I?ll marry Warwick?s youngest daughter.
What though I killed her husband and her father??

This is so daring, Shakespeare has presented Richard with so much confidence, and that just proves what a villain he is.

?The readiest way to make the wench amends
Is to become her husband and her farther.?

That is an interesting way of putting it; Shakespeare is trying to portray Richard in an abnormal light. That is what makes Richard?s character. He says he can make amends for killing Anne?s husband and father in law by marrying her; the audience enjoy this weird logic.

Scene 2 is the scene where he does woo Anne. Shakespeare makes the audience think that Richard?s plan cannot possibly come true when Anne starts the scene by cursing him,

?Cursed be the hand that made these fatal holes!?

She positively hates him, which makes Richard?s achievement of getting her hand in marriage, just moments later, exceptional. She also does some cursing which will come back to haunt her later in the play,

?If ever he have wife, let her be made
More miserable by the death of him?

This is extremely ironic, as she will become his wife, and of course she will come to regret saying that, when Richard kills her off later in the play. Shakespeare planned this scene very well, showing the audience just how good Richard is at plotting, deceiving and flattery. This is all contrary to what he says; always denying he can do these things so he doesn?t arouse suspicion throughout the play, although the audience are always in on his plans and enjoy conspiring with him.

Richard and Anne trade remarks, Richard trying to flatter Anne, Anne cursing Richard. The starts of every speech highlight Richard?s first words. These are things like ?sweet saint?, ?lady? and ?more wonderful?. Anne speeches start with things like ?foul devil? ?villain? and ?vouchsafe?. Shakespeare gets Richard to flatter Anne, but he knows this will not be enough. Richard calls Anne ?a divine perfection of a woman?. But this gentle flattery will not be enough, so he tries to impress her with some daring, ?your bed-chamber? in answer to her angry retort that he belongs in ?some dungeon?. Anne gets completely thrown when Richard tells her why he killed the King and her husband,

?Your beauty was the cause of that effect ?
Your beauty that did haunt me in my sleep?

Anne is now confused, as it is a strange way of trying to flatter someone, saying he killed people to get her. She now has stopped her cursing, and has resigned herself to letting Richard have his say. Richard is now winning and can dictate the discussion. He really knows he has got her when she spits at him, as he knows she has no more reasonable argument, in fact he is so sure of his victory he tells her to stab him after giving him his knife, but she can?t and lets the knife fall. He then gives her an ultimatum,

?Take up the sword again, or take up me.?

Shakespeare presents Richard here as someone who can take anything that anyone can throw at him and turn it to his advantage. The audience know this and are wondering if this will end happily for Richard or not, and they are beginning to think that he might pull it off, with such mental strength and cleverness.

In Scene 3 there is a congregation of all the main people in the play, and they are all at each other?s throats. They complain about Richard and how he might become a dreaded protector to the two princes. Richard comes and pretends to be offended,

?They do me wrong and, and I will not endure it!?
And also,
?Cannot a plain man live and think no harm?

He wants to keep up his pretence that he is ?poor, crippled Richard? that is not up to much, and is not a threat to anyone. He knows that people are beginning to suspect him, and wants to gain the advantage to get his retaliation in first.

Shakespeare has developed Richard?s character more by showing how well he can lie with all these important people around him. This is important, as his lies get more frequent throughout the play, as when he tricked the mayor into believing Hastings was a bad man to justify his killing of him,

?The peace of England and our persons? safety,
Enforced us to this execution.?

However the former Queen, Margaret, comes in, and for the first time in the play, Richard has met his match. Margaret is not fooled by Richard one bit, and tells him and everyone else so. Unfortunately everyone regards her as mad and takes little notice,

?Dispute not with her. She is a lunatic. ?

Later the audience will realise she speaks the truth,

?Thy friends suspect for traitors while thou liv?st,
and take deep traitors for dearest friends!?

She is an intriguing character because she wants to disrupt the ranks, and make them suspect each other of being traitors, and also suspect Richard. Shakespeare has made this a sign of things to come, and the audience are starting to think that maybe Richard is vulnerable, as Margaret, in my opinion wins their battle of words. Although no one takes any notice of her at the time, they do come to remember it, as Margaret tells them to ?remember this another day.? They realise Richard has betrayed them all.

Richard?s vulnerability in this scene makes the audience rethink their decisions, when they thought he was perhaps invincible, and she makes them think he could be conquered, which of course he was eventually, by Richmond.

For the time being, Richard?s remorseless nature is shown at the end of Scene 3, when he ruthlessly tells two murderers to kill his brother Clarence, telling them to ?be sudden in your execution?, and showing he has no brotherly love whatsoever. This presentation of him by Shakespeare will be important when he again later tells a murderer to kill the two little princes, and the audience will remember how callous he was to his loving brother.

In conclusion, Shakespeare has presented Richard in a brilliant light in the first Act, and he has always made him show his true intentions. Shakespeare has not had Richard hide anything, and the audience knows exactly what he is doing and thinking all the time. He provides insight into what could happen later in the play, and leaves clues to whether he can claim, and keep, the crown, and who could stand in his way or stop him. The audience feel on his side, and want him to succeed, as Shakespeare has always made him take the audience into his confidence with his soliloquies towards the audience and not the fellow characters. The audience know he is conniving, deceitful and remorseless but they are behind him in spite of their reservations about his wickedness, and Shakespeare has written a perfectly entertaining play.

Word Count: 1936

Last edited:

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
This is my level 7 Advertising analysis essay :p

Drew Davie 9CK
Advertising Essay

The two adverts I am going analyse are the Adidas plus ten advert and the Clinique aftershave advert. The target audience is a group of people who the product is stereotypically aimed at. The Adidas advert is aimed at younger people who are mostly males because of the subject of the advert which is football. You can also tell that the advert is for younger people because of the bold bright colours and the small amount of copy. Females and older people are not likely to be interested in the product as football kit is stereotyped towards young males. They have appealed to the audience by filling the main image with popular football players wearing the kit, as younger people will be interested in the people wearing the kit and they will want to emulate them by buying the products. On the other hand the Clinique aftershave advert is targeted at older men aged from thirty to fifty. I think this because of the more classical look of the advert with more copy, and the colours which are more masculine. This advert would appeal to older people a lot more than the Adidas advert due to the classic look of the advert, a detailed description and a standalone image of the product.

The primary optical area of an advert is the top left hand corner. This is because this is the first part of an advert you notice. It usually contains something that will make you want to look at the rest of the advert. The primary optical area of the Adidas advert uses a small part of the main image. Similarly the Clinique advert contains a part of the main image in the primary optical area. I think both of the primary optical areas are designed for the same function, to make you look at the rest of the image and take in the information of the advert. Because of this I think the primary optical areas on both adverts work well, as they take you to the rest of the advert.

The terminal area of an advert is the bottom right hand corner. This is important as it gives the reader a lasting impression of the product. The Adidas advert uses both the slogan and the logo in the terminal area. I think they have utilised the terminal area this way so you can memorize the brand name and slogan as it is the last part you see. In contrast the Clinique advert has not put anything specifically in the terminal area, as there is an empty black space. They have probably done this because the slogan and brand name both appear in other parts of the advert, and displaying them again would mean the advert wouldn?t look as simple, which could possibly put the target audience off. I think the Adidas terminal area is the more effective of the two because the contents of it are short and simple giving you a lasting impression of the product. The reason I think the Clinique advert is less effective is because the lack of a terminal area means there is nothing planted in the reader?s mind to help them remember the brand.

The main images in both the Adidas and Clinique adverts are the dominating part of the layout. The Adidas advert uses a large image of famous football players wearing the product, which tells the reader the product is well known and that it is popular. This can make the reader think wearing the product will make them look better as the same product is being worn by internationally known footballers. However, the Clinique advert shows just a large image of the product surrounded by water - something that is like with the product. I think this works well with the main target audience as the more simple image is likely to appeal to older people. The colours in the Clinique advert are also very simple and basic; mostly black with white font. The reason for this is older people are still likely to notice and read the advert despite the colours being quite dull. The Adidas advert is different though using bolder bright colours which are usually associated with younger people.

Copy in an advert is any of the text written on the advert. The amount of copy used in both adverts varies, The Adidas advert uses an extremely small amount of copy - just the slogan and web address, and both are positioned in the bottom corners. The font used is a black bold font, as it makes the information easier to remember. However the Clinique advert uses a substantial amount of copy to describe the product in full detail. This suit?s the target audience as they are usually stereotyped with wanting more detail of the product rather than younger people who would rather have adverts with more images. The font used in the Clinique advert is a white classical font to complement the black background. It was mainly used though because the classic look is suited to the older people, which is who the product is aimed at.

The logos and slogans are important part of adverts as they can give you a lasting image of the brand and the product. The logos in both the Adidas and Clinique adverts are very simple - something that works in favour of the companies as the reader can remember the brand. The Adidas advert uses the brand name in a simple font with three lines above in ascending height. The simplicity of this logo and the small image makes it very easy to remember as a well known brand. The slogan used is ?impossible is nothing? in black bold font. This appeals to the audience as it is encouraging people to buy the product as it will help you achieve the ?impossible?, for example become a famous professional sportsman. The Clinique advert uses a similar type of logo to the Adidas logo as it contains the brand name and a curved shape beneath it. This makes it easier to remember, similar to the Adidas logo. The slogan for the Clinique advert is ?freedom from shaving?. The aim of this slogan is to persuade the reader to buy this product as it will give you ?freedom? from any irritations shaving gives you. I think this works well with the target audience as the words are more formal and are associated with something in an adults life, which is shaving.

Overall I prefer the Adidas plus advert to the Clinique aftershave advert. I think this because the Adidas advert has utilised the main areas of an advert more efficiently than the Clinique advert. Both adverts are suitable for their target audiences but Adidas have made a better use of areas on the advert such as the terminal area and primary optical area. There are some good factors of the Clinique advert as well, such as the simplicity of the layout which makes it very easy to read and scan over.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I've got a few poems...
Here are two. I've got one which is more of a song in the mould of 'We will Rock You', which is offensive to Pakistanis but just a bit of a joke, and one short one on cookies which I am pleased with, those might be posted later if I can be bothered.
As of now:

The Beast

One fine day, three men set out for a hike.
One rode in car, the other two via bike.
When they reached their destination, greet each other they did,
The three of them, Mark, John and Sid.
They lit a fire, and set up camp,
And told stories under stars and lamp.
All of a sudden, a rustling was heard,
From the trees, flew away the birds!
?It?s a Lion!? cried out mark in fright!
?Come to drag us to his den in the middle of the night!?
?With a large fuzzy mane and fangs galore,?
?Razor sharp claws, and a terrifying roar!?
?He?s come to eat us, no doubt about that,?
?I have always feared the giant wild cats!?
?It isn?t a lion,? whispered Sid
?It is a giant Bear and his kid!?
?We?ve woken them up, and now they?re mad,?
?The kid is cranky, and so his is Dad!?
?Since we?ve woken them up, they must be sour,?
?Maybe they are looking for a snack this late hour??
?Bah, fat chance!? replied John in a quivering tone,
?It?s probably a Python, we must have invaded his zone!?
?A slimy, scaly reptile, seven feet long!?
?We must have disturbed him whilst singing our song!?
?He has come to swallow us whole!?
?Getting out of here should be our goal!?
The rustling continued, and only louder it got,
As the three men fled to the parking lot!
They hopped on their bikes and jumped in the car,
Leaving behind everything in an attempt to get far,
Away from that large, scary, hideous beast,
They didn?t want to be something?s feast!
As the men tried their hardest to flee,
The beast emerged from the bushes behind the tree.
He tip toed sliently towards the tent,
Saw a nut, down he bent,
Picked in his paws and took a bite,
The loud crack echoed through the night,
For you see, this beast had no razor sharp claws,
No fangs or scales or giant paws.
But instead, a bushy tail, and big bright eyes,
A tiny nose, and the cutest smile!
He finished the nut, and gave a twirl,
For you see, the beast was nothing more than a cute little squirrel!

Cricket

What a lovely sport it is, the game of cricket!
The willow on leather, the sound of the breaking wicket!
The fours, the sixes, the magnificent shots!
The dives and catches and fumbles and drops!
The grace and style of Sachin and Lara!
The bounce and pace from Mr. Makhaya!
The determination and heart from Dravid and Langer,
Warne?s big turn and Harmison?s clangers!
The unorthodox geniuses in Murali and KP!
The larger-than-life personalities of Pidg/Gayle and Freddie!
The clean and brutal strikers in Afrdi and Roy/Loye,
?Tis the game that separates the men from the boys!
It has it all: blood, sweat and tears!
Injuries and drugs, scandals and beer!
Rich in history ? Messer Bradman?s style and grace,
Gary Sober?s all-round brilliance, and Fiery Fred?s pace.
Bodyline, World Cups, Tied games and the Ashes,
Match fixing, fights and tragic plane crashes.
It is the sport that has everything a person would need,
Combining mental strength with brawn and speed.
Stars have been born, legends have died,
Players of mediocre skill tossed into the tide,
Yet the game doesn?t lose its charm/appeal,
For that glorious shot or that fielding haram/ appalling misfield,
Still captivates us fanatics day in and day out,
Leaving us with lingering doubts,
About ?What Ifs? and ?How?s? swimming in our mind,
If that blasted umpire just hadn?t been so kind.
If the fielder had just hit the wicket,
But then again, that?s all a part of cricket!

Bilal91

International Coach
one of my essays for GCSE...only got a B on it though :crying :rolleyes:

The Car Stopped​

The car stopped. Where was I? I couldn?t answer that question. My eyes were twitching, my body was shaking, I was afraid?of something. It had never done that before but you can never trust them?can you? My wife told me to calm down, but I couldn?t. My hand leapt towards the ice cold handle to open the door. I went out just to come straight back in. But she was gone. My wife was gone.

We were trying to get back to home after a hard days work but the car started acting strangely as we passed through this weird area. I told my wife that we shouldn?t take this short cut but she was persistent and finally I gave in and had to take this route.

I went out of the car again looking for where my wife might have gone, but no. There wasn?t another living thing to be seen never mind a human being. It was around midnight and there was no light apart from my headlights. The moon was also a different colour today?a murky yellow which didn?t help me at all in quest to find my wife. But I still managed to see a farmhouse; abandoned, I thought it was. A deep jungle of grass surrounded the farmhouse and a rusty old fence went all the way around it but it looked as hard as steel.

For a moment I thought I saw a light in the farmhouse. But it couldn?t have been. Wasn?t this the farmhouse which was burnt and the inhabitants burnt alive???

Some unnatural force pushed me in the direction of the farmhouse. I gave in quickly and started walking towards it.

The lane was completely deserted but I suddenly felt very tranquil and lenient as light wind swept past my skin. I started whistling a happy tune as I walked towards the farmhouse. It was than when I heard a noise. It was very faint at first but as I got closer to the farmhouse it got louder.

My anxiety developed and my heart thumped faster and faster every minute. I had a feeling that somebody or something was watching me. I started walking at a faster pace. I was sweating really badly now. The farmhouse was getting closer and I had a feeling that I would be much safer there.

Than suddenly something leapt at my face. I froze with shock and fear?

It scratched my face severely but it was only a squirrel?only a squirrel. I carried on towards the farmhouse, calm again. I was just a few meters from the farmhouse now and could see it clearly. There was light coming from the downstairs window. ?Maybe somebody had bought the property?, I thought.

The upstairs window was completely smashed. If the light wasn?t on, I would have just gone back as I wouldn?t dare step inside. There was no doorknob for the door, probably burnt off in the fire and the door itself was covered in cobwebs and dust. As I stepped towards the door it unexpectedly swung open?

I entered the house wondering where my wife would be right now. Shaking with fear I scampered towards the lighted room. I entered the room thinking who will live in this filthy, grim and dirty house, ?Not me?, I thought. I looked at the room with the corner of my eye and saw her, my wife, sitting there calmly with three other people, 2 adult and a child, with a dog, drinking tea. My wife told me everything afterwards. ?The people are new and hadn?t had time to clean the house or cut the grass yet? said my wife,
?Why did you leave me in the middle of nowhere?? I asked her
?I called you but you didn?t seem to listen, so I went on towards the farmhouse?, she answered.

They offered us to stay at their house for the night and it was pretty late so we agreed.
I went straight to sleep after touching the bed but was woken at about 4 in the morning feeling a certain urge for water. I scurried on towards what was supposed to be their kitchen. I went back upstairs to where I and my wife were sleeping but the other room in front of ours, where our hosts were supposed to be sleeping. I opened the door slowly to take a sneak inside but was surprised to see nobody there. I went down again and searched the whole house but no one was to be found. I wanted to wake my wife up but she was sound asleep and I didn?t want to disturb her. I climbed into my bed and tried to stay awake till my wife woke up but was soon over come by sleep.

I was woken by my wife in about 9.30 in the morning and I could quite clearly hear the dog barking downstairs. I wanted to tell my wife about last night but though we had had enough trouble already and didn?t want to upset here even more. I quickly washed my face and went down to see our hosts making breakfast just like you would see your parents doing every morning. But I was still a bit dubious about last night. They served us breakfast, egg and beans, which we ate at lighting speed so we could quickly get back home.

They gave us some petrol to put in our car which was probably the reason it stopped. We thanked them for their kindness and went towards the car. I emptied the bottle of petrol into my car and started it. It roared into action immediately. I was going to tell my wife about last night but just as I was about to I looked back towards the farmhouse for the last time but? it was gone. Totally vanished. One second it was there and the other it was gone. I didn?t know what to say. I was gob smacked. I stepped on the accelerator as hard as I could to get away from this weird place; even though the people, or should they be called ghosts; didn?t hurt us and treated us very nicely.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
If those poems are actually yours Zorax, well done cos they are brill

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
@evertonfan; that was poor :p hahaha

And here The UK and Europe has become easily accessible over many years due to advances in rail travel. The Channel Tunnel was officially opened in 1994 but it was possible 4 years earlier to walk from the UK to mainland Europe for the first time since the last ice age. The Eurostar is the only train company to travel UK to France and I makes many trips a day. There are four types of train that Eurotunnel run, they are;

Eurostar high speed passenger trains. These connect London's Waterloo station with the Gare du Nord station in Paris and Brussels Midi/Zuid station, with stops at Ashford, Calais-Frethun and Lille.

Eurotunnel Shuttle passenger shuttle trains. These carry cars, coaches and vans between Sangatte and Folkestone. Enclosed rail wagons, some double-deck, with minor amenities permit drive-on and drive-off operation; passengers stay with their vehicles. Formerly marketed as Le Shuttle.

Eurotunnel freight shuttle trains. These carry lorries on open rail wagons, with the lorry drivers travelling in a separate passenger coach.

Freight trains. These trains carry conventional rail freight or container loads between Europe and Great Britain. They operated jointly by EWS of the UK, and French national operator SNCF.

Economically the Channel Tunnel has many benefits for both UK and France. In the summer the British would much prefer to fly to holiday destinations as the statistics prove but those who aren?t afraid to try out travelling with their car are hardly disappointed. Travelling by car also has benefits for the driver as he/she can carry more in the car than they would be able to do on a plane and a ferry (If it was walk-on, walk-off)

Economically Britain welcomes many French and Spanish people into the country by the Channel Tunnel, but Britain also hosts a lot of other European countries by the Channel Tunnel. It attracts travellers for its relative closeness to London.
On the whole 1 million rail journeys are made every years and an average of 2.75 million passengers each day travel by rail in the UK alone. The Channel Tunnel wont be as popular as that but they will get a lot more money from travellers as they are travelling to Britain for what is mainly business or holiday. The main benefit as was stated before about the Tunnel (or Chunnel as it was nicknamed in the building stages) is relatively close to London and for Britain 70% of rail journeys either start or end in London, so for the capital of England it is bringing in lots of money.

Comes in two parts;

Access of train stations all over the UK is fairly easy. Due to travelling by rail being a very popular way to travel in the 1900s the UK has a train stop in the majority of meaningful towns. Places such as small towns or villages may have one but it is more likely the dwellers in small villages would have to go to the next bigger town to catch the train.

Speed of service by trains in relation with air and road travel is quicker in some circumstances but slower in others.

Rail travel has the benefit of not having to wait in traffic such as a person travelling by car. Another advantage of travelling by rail is that you do not have to arrive at the station 2 hours before the leaving time as you do at an airport. The actual travelling time depends on many factors. For cars it would be state of roads, traffic, amount of petrol. For planes it would be wind direction, if departing on time, delays of incoming flights. For rail there are things such as bad weather, wind direction, delays on tracks, such as objects in the way.

The service trains provide to suit the needs of customers is quite good. For normal passengers things such as drinks, food, reading material and ?bits and bobs,? can be purchased onboard trains like Virgin. For businessmen and women there are things like space for laptops, earphones, newspapers and complimentary drinks and food onboard the Virgin train when purchasing as business class ticket.

Children are catered for by means of colouring books and crayons provided free at weekend, plus there are radio channels which are likely to keep a child occupied.

is something ive plucked out of the woodwork, probably THE only piece of work ive done on my laptop, i dont usually use it for college :p

I dont really understand it, do you :p

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Will_NA said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol, thats only reading a small section, try sitting doing 7 n 1/2 hours a day :rolleyes:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
work is hard, here's my science coursewor:
Science Coursework, Joe McDonald, Exam Number ****
I will be investigating in my coursework how peoples reaction times vary and how they will be affected by drinking energy drinks. I will test which energy drinks are most and least effective, I'll be using coffee, red bull, relentless, lucozade, coke and hot chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hot chocolate.
Thats what i've got done tonight :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread