• other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pakistan4evr

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Next Bat

Hey Guyz My next bat is going to MB gold Green Grip used by Fasial Iqbal!
n4w6fm.jpg

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Erm, trying making an updated version. That bat, telling from the kit is from a couple of years ago.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Is that Rassaq 's old bat? It's been made before. Check out other download threads to see if stuff has been made.

Pakistan4evr

School Cricketer
Drewska said:
Is that Rassaq 's old bat? It's been made before. Check out other download threads to see if stuff has been made.

THanks Man!

Can somebody find me this bat!
58609.jpg

hondeyho

International Cricketer
It's obviously a Malik bat isn't it just find out which one, want me to tell you then it's a Malik Sarfi.

Wicket Keeper

Club Cricketer
Don't know what .dds need to be replaced, is it defaultbat.dds what bats need to be replaced?

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
Wicket Keeper said:
Don't know what .dds need to be replaced, is it defaultbat.dds what bats need to be replaced?

no not the default bat, u can replace any bat u want, but remmber its not possible to have players assighned the correct bats :noway even if u use mentalists info editor it wont wrk :mad

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
2gb V800

heres my 2gb (meaning better quality)Slanzenger V800, the one already in the game is the V800 ultimate, this is the original :cool:

n5ofmc.png

Attachments

• V800.zip
    159.1 KB · Views: 7

hondeyho

International Cricketer
It's already in the game Motto it makes no difference Ultimate or Original or 2GB for that matter it's the same. Always check before you have to spare your troubles. Don't bother with any other Slazenger bats either as all of them have been made - apart from really old ones which nobody will want in the game.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Ye I agree with Hondeyho. You should try and make bats that are not made - quality rather than quantity. If you spent a bit more time on your work it would be a lot better.

Also, remember to use BIGGER pics for 2GB bats or make them from scratch, because your Slaz 800 looks blurred.

Users who are viewing this thread