Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love your both Aamer and RP Singh wallpapers both are very good,I also want to say the same thing what Pranav said and also Aamer wally needs a good text too.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
TBH, I'm not feeling the combination of blue and purple in that one. :noway

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Pfft, you crazy :p. I think it's my best wallpaper yet, but each to their own. Thanks for the comment, I don't seem to get too many :p.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
That's one neat, fresh wallpaper i've seen in ages, Shravi. The purple is not so bad, I guess you've shifted the opacity of that purple texture down a bit, and that actually gives a 'non mixable' touch when you have the Background as Black; Instead, take a soft brush with white on a new layer above the texture layer and give some random brushing on it, and set it to overlay or soft light, it would then sort of enhance the feel, give it a try! :)

Great, You almost follow the trend of Aamir Khan. 1 movie, 1 hit a year. :p

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I think it's my best wallpaper yet

You gotta be kidding me!

Rather, I'd say this is one of your worst wallpapers in the recent times. As others said, the blue and purple combination don't go well together. The text looks worse. The random light textures don't compliment as well.

Those diagonal blue textures and the silver textures look good though.

You can do much better.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India

The idea was to keep it simple to make something I would actually use on my desktop. BTW, I know the text is getting repetitive but I really don't know what to do with it lol. I used to be decent at text. Now it's just meh. So I would prefer if nobody commented on the text lol. I know it's bad.

Edited the Dhoni wallpaper also. I now see that it wasn't as good as I thought it was but I still think it's pretty good.

Looking at Pranav's thread, I might create an index too. If not for others, it will be a good way for me to get over my boredom by looking at how much I've improved. I might also post some of my real artwork on here soon. Need to find a way to scan them take pictures of them. I hardly ever use Photoshop these days.

Last edited:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Virat one is excellent, everything is very neatly blended.
I don't like Dhoni one at all, it looks like random textures are use to fill the spaces and font is also not good.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
This wallpaper was sort of hard to make because it was 50% done, but I accidentally deleted the PSD. I made the rest of it using a JPEG image.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
This wallpaper was sort of hard to make because it was 50% done, but I accidentally deleted the PSD. I made the rest of it using a JPEG image.

Recover it while it's good and as long as it stays!

Your best wally in recent times. The Virat Wally's Color combination is great. You keep impressing whenever you post now. :p

KIU mate! :D

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I still don't like the Dhoni wallpaper. But, the other two are great (especially the Akhtar wall).

Kohli : Depite being bland, it works very well. I like the colours used and the lighting is perfect. I'll not say anything about the main text. Render effects look good.

Akhtar : As KBC said, it's your best wallpaper in recent times. Again, I like the colours. The lighting, use of texture and multiple renders all look good.

Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread