Shravan's Signatures and Wallpapers(Requests:Off)

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Hmmm..

It's a good wallpaper, but there are a few flaws. I like rather I love the top half of the wallpaper, but as it goes down the wallpaper seems a bit awkward. The bricked floor doesn't suit/complement the wallpaper. The main text is a let down as well.

KIU!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I really like it. It looks very nice, although the render effects are just a little to yellow for my liking. But the background text is top notch. An allround great wallpaper imo.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really nice wallpaper Shravi but the text is a little let down. Except the text overall it looks nice.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Classic Effects,The text wasn't that weird,But the only let down is high saturation of the color Yellow in the render.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Hmm, the yellow was intentional. I tried a less saturated color but I liked this better as it looked much better with the red background and the white/yellow behind the render. Each to their own, I suppose. As for the text, I didn't want it to take too much attention. Usually, I don't like my text, but in this case, I actually do. I think it's nice and simple and flows well with the brick floor texture.

Thanks for the comments though, guys. I don't usually get that many :p.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Its brilliant.But the text in the bg alone would have been sufficient.The small text below the render spoils the piece a bit.Loving the lighting and the flow in the top half of the wp.The brick floor suits well aswell.Brilliant wp.KIU!

blake

School Cricketer
Fantastic effort Shravi, looks amazing. As others have said though it is perhaps a fraction too yellow, perhaps desaturate it a bit? Not too bad though, liking it. :thumbs

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wow, stunning gfx here at least in last few pages. Just wanted to ask if there is anything of Shane Warne you have done?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Darn lol. I got a chill in the back when I saw this thread on top. Thought he was really back.

@Shravi: C'mon dude, any new stuff yet? :p

Users who are viewing this thread