Sid's Graphics

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry Im a bit late with this.Here's the logo you requested,I'll try doing the rest asap.

EDIT:Updated.

logo2-1.jpg

Last edited:

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Sid also in that main picture above can you input one of the cricket players and and one of Rugby players on the other page. :D:D:D:D I was wandering if you could maybe integrate those two balls into the background in a style of the flowers and tecno background?

Major reps coming your way :D

il get back to the text on you later :D:D:D

Thanks Sid

sid_19840

International Coach
No worries,I'll edit that soon.Here's the next request.Dont worry about the reps btw,I dont make signatures for them.Hope this is ok.

logo3.jpg

logo4.jpg

Last edited:

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Do you think you could change the background colours for the cricket background as my site isnt just going to be about aussie cricket :D Maybe just a darkish red?

Also maybe could you make the blue background a bit darker similar to this one if possible?
topr1ec8.jpg

Actually you think also with the main one you could take out the balls and just put the other players you didnt put in? Just to see how it looks?

Are you complete or still adding effects?

sid_19840

International Coach
Brett_Lee said:
Do you think you could change the background colours for the cricket background as my site isnt just going to be about aussie cricket :D Maybe just a darkish red?

Also maybe could you make the blue background a bit darker similar to this one if possible?
topr1ec8.jpg

Actually you think also with the main one you could take out the balls and just put the other players you didnt put in? Just to see how it looks?

Are you complete or still adding effects?

Ive updated them.Unfortunately I forgot to save the psd for the second logo(the green one),so I'll have to make that one again from scratch.As for effects,Im done with them but if you want I can add something more.

logo2-2.jpg

logo4-1.jpg

-----------------------

Here are some other Battrick logo's that Ive made in the recent past in my Cricketgraphics site.

musky3.jpg

Vader1.jpg

outlaws3.jpg

jjs2.jpg

ddcc1.jpg

ryhill.jpg

sid_19840

International Coach
BrettLee,let me know what exactly you want for the logo's before I go ahead with it,as Im out of ideas with them. :p

Meanwhile I was trying out a few things to simply pass out some time and I came up with this,Im pretty happy with it.The first one is the original picture and the second is how it looks after I was done with it.Anyone wants some similar changes done to their pics? ;)

liverpool.jpg

liverpool1.jpg

Brett_Lee

International Coach
hey sid. before i asked you to make it i aksed a mate of mine. He got it done and it looks alright. I like your design to and i might use it in the future.

Cheers
Brett_Lee

mehkar

International Coach
good work sofar
can u make one cool wallpaer of Icc champiosn trophy with one star player from 10 top teams

sid_19840

International Coach
mehkar said:
good work sofar
can u make one cool wallpaer of Icc champiosn trophy with one star player from 10 top teams

As Ive said earlier,Wallies take ages to upload on my slow connection.Id be glad to do sig's or avatars.

&BrettLee-Good to hear that.

Was slightly bored again,so tried something out with photoshop and came up with this.

bell1.jpg

sid_19840

International Coach
I was feeling a bit bored so ended up playing with photoshop. Here's a sangakkara siggy in case anyone likes it.

sangakkaranu7.jpg

Last edited:

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Wow. Nice comeback siggy there Sid. The BG looks great. The light textures used look great. I love the text and also nice render effects.

overall:8/10

Users who are viewing this thread