Signature Size Guide - A guide to signature limits. PLEASE READ

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tell the members that.

We need bigger sigs. Is a couple more pixels that hard?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Tell the members that.

We need bigger sigs. Is a couple more pixels that hard?

I just did.:p

When you make a signature, and I used to, make sure it is between 300x100 pixels in size. The new system means you can't have one too big anyway.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, And if you want to get satisfied with a sig which is Awesome! and within the limits, Request The most GFX request taker:p.;).

BTW, I Went mad at first when the rules were changed, Then, by mistake I even got a Sig/Avy ban, Then from the time i got the sig/avy ban on, I felt sigs weren't necessary at all.

Though, I, Now Understand Why Andrew Nixon Said to Keep the sigs in limits and make sigs which are good to attract people.

Though sigs can be used, they should be used ONLY to Confront Others and Satisfy People Or Telling People About the Threads with Linking Threads To the Sigs, Just a Kind of Advertising, Either, To Satisy People with Good Graphics, Sigs are used.

Hopefully, If people are good and Always stay within the limits, The Admins May Probably Increase The Sizes to 350 X 150 which is satisfactory.:D

Though, I'm Quite Happy with How are Sigs & RULES' Z are Dealt Within.:)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I just did.:p

When you make a signature, and I used to, make sure it is between 300x100 pixels in size. The new system means you can't have one too big anyway.

300x100 is hard to work with, not enough space. Only the legend Usy can make great sigs at that size. Well hes the only one that i know that makes Awesomeness sigs at 300x100.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, us GFX are choking ourselves in a small 300x100 space.

nz0003

International Cricketer
Why isnt my Signature coming up?

Its 285 x 99, about 40kbs, I uploaded through Planet Cricket and it doesnt work!?!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
You tried it over again? If that doesn't do, try uploading from a link. Like upload from tinypic and place the link in the "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website". It works always. Or maybe you missed the part of putting the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
'
After you upload the image, there'd be your image stated as ''Your Current Signature Picture". Then you need to hit the "Insert Signature Picture", you'd see the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Code appearing in your Signature box. Then simply, you need to hold and drag the image to the signature box between the SIGPIC code. It'd work.

P.S. What's your File's format?

KBC added 9 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Also, I see many people are putting text inspite of having the 300 x 100 signatures. I'm not aware if that's allowed. Is it?

Thinking about that, I'm the first one to go against the rules and now, following them solemnly, lol. :p

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I think i I've seen, or maybe not. But i've forgot whether i saw it or not. :p So yes, Looks like a good change then.

nz0003

International Cricketer
You tried it over again? If that doesn't do, try uploading from a link. Like upload from tinypic and place the link in the "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website". It works always. Or maybe you missed the part of putting the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
'
After you upload the image, there'd be your image stated as ''Your Current Signature Picture". Then you need to hit the "Insert Signature Picture", you'd see the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Code appearing in your Signature box. Then simply, you need to hold and drag the image to the signature box between the SIGPIC code. It'd work.

P.S. What's your File's format?

KBC added 9 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Also, I see many people are putting text inspite of having the 300 x 100 signatures. I'm not aware if that's allowed. Is it?

Thinking about that, I'm the first one to go against the rules and now, following them solemnly, lol. :p

Thanks mate thats awesome.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Good catch. Flexing the muscles already, eh!? ;) :p

Pretty old though. What new should be is when the limit is raised to about 75 kb. sounds too much but a consideration can happen maybe. Where are you red fellas?

Last edited:

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Pretty old though. What new should be is when the limit is raised to about 75 kb. sounds too much but a consideration can happen maybe. Where are you red fellas?

I remember having talked about this with Matt few months ago. He said he's willing to change the rules, but on a condition that no animated signatures will be used. I said in NO WAY I'm going to agree with this! :p

Users who are viewing this thread