"Slogga6's AMAZING GFX:) HAHA"

slogga6

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys, im new to the whole gfxing thing. but i thought that il post a few of my first works fro you guys to see and comment on.

slogga6

School Cricketer
thanks for the comment gillyfan. I Love GILLY 2!!!!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Not bad at all mate. you've got an ideal start.:).:D.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
the sachin one is ok. i don't like the white bit above sachin, i don't know if that is bad cropping or purposely put there but it doesn't look to good. your cropping on the rest of the render(image) isn't to great either. i like the background and what you tried to do with the other sachin render. text looks slightly strange but for a wallpaper it's ok.

the gilly one is much better. the background is great and i love the lighting coming out of the middle render. it's nice what you did with the left render, blended in well. the middle render stylizing is great! good work! I love the text, excellent work there mate!

work on your cropping

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Great start mate i love everything about it. The effects look great and so does your text. Look forward to more from you.

KUTGW.:D and reps

slogga6

School Cricketer
Thanks for all the comments guys. its very encouraging and helpful for us newcomers to try and improve. THANKS!

domiw

Club Cricketer
I rly like the tendulkar one,good use of black and white, text and effects, The only problem the the cut, its not fully done aound the helmet, you can find precuts in the precuts thread. (around pg 52-62)

Users who are viewing this thread