Slould bowling with Sunglass on be banned from Cricket ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOAT

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When a bowler wears wears sunglass batsman can't see his eyes . If you are a batsman , you can't really see where the bowler is looking at or aiming to bowl . This is totally against the spirit of cricket . You can tell they are wearing it on purpose .

Indian spinners use this trick . Now English spinners are doing this in Ashes .

Ashwin and all the other Indian spinners always bowls with Sunglass on -

ashwin.jpg

Now English bowlers are doing the same in Ashes . Swann -

Graeme-Swann_3.jpg

Root -

1013609_558120077557556_104647305_n.jpg

True Legends don't need sunglasses to trick batsman -

shane-warne.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
From 22 yards, do batsmen really look into a bowler's eye to read where they are aiming to bowl at? Crazy stuff.

I don't mind a bowler wearing goggles while bowling. This argument is completely stupid. People will then start saying that batsmen want to read fielder's eye to anticipate which side they will be moving to and so fielders should not wear goggles to maintain this 'so-called spirit of cricket'.

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
If you are a batsman , you can't really see where the bowler is looking at or aiming to bowl . This is totally against the spirit of cricket . You can tell they are wearing it on purpose .

Really?
:eek::rolleyes:facepalm:lol:wave

Personally, I see the bowlers hand, and not his eyes, he doesn't release the ball with his eyes, unless you're not talking cricket.

Last edited:

GOAT

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well , well , well !!!! Already 3 negative replies from Indian fans . Look at your spinners before you criticize my post .

Ashwin - (wears Sunglass everytime he bowls)

Yuvraj Singh - (wears Sunglass everytime he bowls)

Ravindra Jadeja - (wears Sunglass everytime he bowls)

Pragyan Ojha - (wears Sunglass everytime he bowls)

Tell me why ALL Indian spinners are ADDICTED to Sunglass . Specially when bowling .

Because , they get Small Advantage over batsman's Anticipation . In cricket Small Advantages can always be costly . And it's against the Spirit of Cricket .

Now English spinners are doing the same thing .

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Lol, I think it is more got to do with style than anything else. Yuvraj and Jadeja are all about the image. Personally have never seen ojha bowl with sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread