Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just want to say what an absolutely spectacular job you've done on that NZ Kit my man, I finally got around to installing some mods and you've made an incredible looking Kit dude, amazing stuff.

jonnypears

School Cricketer
hi i tried to install most of these bats and i followed the instructions but they wont come up on the game

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I noticed an error with my Kookaburra bats (one of the side stickers was completely wrong).

Attached is a re-release of all the previously released Australian Ashes Kookaburra bats.

Attachments

• ASHES_AUS_KOOKABURRA.zip
    531.1 KB · Views: 135

ryjamc11

Club Cricketer
Absolutely love the batpack, especially David Warner's bats with the tape around them. Quick question: are you still looking at releasing the Scotland world cup kit or have you benched it?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Absolutely love the batpack, especially David Warner's bats with the tape around them. Quick question: are you still looking at releasing the Scotland world cup kit or have you benched it?

Benched for the minute. A few of my WC files got corrupted, Scotland being one of them. I'll see what I can do though.

ryjamc11

Club Cricketer
Benched for the minute. A few of my WC files got corrupted, Scotland being one of them. I'll see what I can do though.

Not a problem. At least with Scotland their jersey hasn't changed since the worldcup meaning it is still relevant today

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's such a slick looking Kit that Scotland one.... Hope they keep it for a while. I hear a rumour the NZ Kit is changing this coming summer too.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Hey Snow, I remember you posted an Australian Cricket World Cup 99 top back in the mods screenshots, yet I can't find it here.

Any chance of a release?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
ENGLAND 2015 TEST KIT

jIG4xqG.png

See ReadMe file for template selections, colours and sponsor settings
Please note that these mods are released independently of any other mods you may have installed

Attachments

• ENG_TEST_15.zip
    62.3 KB · Views: 261

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great Work as Always Bro :)

Users who are viewing this thread