No Requests SnowyCasanova Downloads: Australia Bat Pack Available

steve121157

Banned
I don't usually have any trouble installing mods, but can't get the white England logo to show up on the cap/helmet.
The blue shirt logo doesn't look right either.
Do I need to download the 646MB textures for this to work?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't usually have any trouble installing mods, but can't get the white England logo to show up on the cap/helmet.
The blue shirt logo doesn't look right either.
Do I need to download the 646MB textures for this to work?

Remember they're not logos but patterns on the shirt / hat - you will need to set the colours appropriately.

steve121157

Banned
Ok I've managed to get the white logo to appear, but for some reason didn't have to use white as the third colour (and a different hat pattern) as stipulated in the readme by SnowyCasanova.
The blue shirt logo still looks wrong though as seen below. I've obviously done something wrong there.
Any ideas please.

P.S. am I missing out on any extra modding options by not downloading the the 646MB textures zip?

hat.jpg

helmet.jpg

shirt.jpg

shirt main.jpg

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Um....it's because you haven't hidden the team logo as stipulated in the readme file. The logo you're using is white, so it's showing up on everything.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
as a right hander, is there any way the waitrose logo and the adidas one on the sleeves can be swapped over?

sameerkarkhanis

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
s5NPym9.png

Melbourne Renegades 2013-2014 Kit
  • Disable team emblem (for the time being, this means the helmet will be plain red)
  • Kit Colour 1: Red
  • Kit Colour 2: White
  • Kit Colour 3: Black
  • Kit Colour 4: Black
  • Hat Colour 1: Red
  • Hat Colour 2: White
  • Hat Colour 3: Black
  • Hat Colour 4: Red
  • Sponsor: Loop (Show Inverse)

Hi Snowy, would you please also give us a detail info on how and where to save the Kits after the new update (Team ID).

I cannot get the pattern to work for the teams.

Following is where I am saving the Kit files (Hat, Helmet, Top, Pant etc):

C:\My Documents\Don Bradman Cricket\Team ID\Characters.....is this right? or am I doing something wrong..??

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
AUSTRALIA BAT PACK - OCTOBER 2015

Click preview for larger images

This bat pack includes 24 bats, covering 30 current Australian players. A list of players can be found in the ReadMe file included in the download.

See ReadMe file for installation instructions
Please note that these mods are released independently of any other mods you may have installed

Attachments

• AustraliaOct15.7z
    1.5 MB · Views: 631

sameerkarkhanis

Club Cricketer

This bat pack includes 24 bats, covering 30 current Australian players. A list of players can be found in the ReadMe file included in the download.

Please note that these mods are released independently of any other mods you may have installed
Great Pack.....!! Loved It..!! Readme file does not have installation instructions though, would you mind giving the precise instructions on where to put the sponsors folder....I already have Australia Team ID folder created in my default directory and also have sponsors folder for Team Sponsors Logo. Thanks..!!

Ryan Fisher

School Cricketer
Having some real trouble downloading this. Whenever I open the file it takes me to an Express FileZip program on my PC that doesn't work at doesn't open the folder. Any suggestions?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
I can only see
Documents/Mygames/Don Bradman Cricket 14/Textures

zachwitcombe97

School Cricketer
s5NPym9.png

Melbourne Renegades 2013-2014 Kit
  • Disable team emblem (for the time being, this means the helmet will be plain red)
  • Kit Colour 1: Red
  • Kit Colour 2: White
  • Kit Colour 3: Black
  • Kit Colour 4: Black
  • Hat Colour 1: Red
  • Hat Colour 2: White
  • Hat Colour 3: Black
  • Hat Colour 4: Red
  • Sponsor: Loop (Show Inverse)
having a issue with the R being put on wrong team

Darshil08

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

hey mate great work. mate are interested in making 2016 batpack. i can provide some new bat pictures including puma new bat and others. lmk. also is it possible in this game to make bat size like david warner with big edge bat?

Nishu28

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
hey mate great work. mate are interested in making 2016 batpack. i can provide some new bat pictures including puma new bat and others. lmk. also is it possible in this game to make bat size like david warner with big edge bat?
Hi bro
Can u give the pics to me
In my thread ill make it for u
My thread is
Nishanth's mods

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Hello there, I downloaded your england test kit and it says in the read me file "Tops Modern 5" but top modern 5 is this...am I doing something wrong or?

Attachments

• 20160630221757_1.jpg
    20160630221757_1.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread