Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Unplug the LAN pin from the PC and plug it after some time (5mins) and also do the same with the wire that is connected to your telephone. Reset Modem connectivity aswell. Switch everything off for sometime and plug everything back and try. Install drivers with the latest updates aswell to get better results.

Hmm. Hope it works when I switch on tomorrow .

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
How can I remove Password Lock In Windows 10 which appears after turning on the pc ?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How can I remove Password Lock In Windows 10 which appears after turning on the pc ?

You mean to say the logon password and removing it without logging into Windows? In that case, I'm afraid it won't be possible. Of course, there are ways to overcome this but it's not straight forward.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
You mean to say the logon password and removing it without logging into Windows? In that case, I'm afraid it won't be possible. Of course, there are ways to overcome this but it's not straight forward.
No I know the password and I can log into Windows but I want to remove it anyhow because it cannot be logged in without internet

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
A friend of mine who lacks corners has just ran into a problem... ( @Perfect Square )

He got a clean installation of windows and then whenever he tried to install DBC 14 on his computer (from steam) the disk usage is stuck at 0 bytes... I hope you guys can help him...

He got windows re-installed on his PC about 3 times but still he has the same problem...

Even a expert wasn't able to solve it ( @Chunilal Tyagi )

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
He got a clean installation of windows and then whenever he tried to install DBC 14 on his computer (from steam) the disk usage is stuck at 0 bytes... I hope you guys can help him...
I'm pretty sure it has got nothing to do with windows installation. From what I can tell, it seems like either Steam is not able to connect to its server (thus implying some kind of a network issue) or the hard disk read/write is taking way too long (which could be a case if the HDD is nearing its shelf life and/or is too old).

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anyone can please check this site & tell whether it views the player images to you or not .
161221 Bangladesh Headshots - Images | Photosport New Zealand

I tried Chrome , Mozilla & Opera . It always shows image error .
Any tips would also be helpful how to fix bad image/image error .
I'm seeing the images.

Try clearing Cookies and cache.
Check image permission for that website in settings.
Check JavaScript and Media permissions in your browser.
Check any internet security program (If installed any) if that is blocking images to show on website.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Anyone can please check this site & tell whether it views the player images to you or not .
161221 Bangladesh Headshots - Images | Photosport New Zealand

I tried Chrome , Mozilla & Opera . It always shows image error .
Any tips would also be helpful how to fix bad image/image error .
Images are accessible through Chrome on my phone. It might be something to do with anti-virus or firewall(not sure if it relate to this issue)? Try updating your browser to latest version. And check your internet connection as well and reboot the network devices.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
I'm seeing the images.
Try clearing Cookies and cache.

Cleared

I'm seeing the images.
Check image permission for that website in settings.
Check JavaScript and Media permissions in your browser.

They are already enabled .

Check any internet security program (If installed any) if that is blocking images to show on website.

Disabled .

Images are accessible through Chrome on my phone. It might be something to do with anti-virus or firewall(not sure if it relate to this issue)? Try updating your browser to latest version. And check your internet connection as well and reboot the network devices.

Browser updated .
Internet connection OK.

Result = I am still experiencing that issue .:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread