Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

Haseeb.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
LOL its true..
I don't understand where the problem lies..
And I tried the demo version too..
Same problem..
you have which windows??[DOUBLEPOST=1438155289][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean Windows 7??? Ultimate Home Basic or what?? 32 bit or 62 bit??

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
it does mate..[DOUBLEPOST=1438238985][/DOUBLEPOST]@A.R123 Max was when asked by someone about a software.. And thats when he told me that it was not compatible with Windows 7 Ultimate. while it was with Windows 7 Professional
Which software?[DOUBLEPOST=1438239152][/DOUBLEPOST]
it does mate..[DOUBLEPOST=1438238985][/DOUBLEPOST]@A.R123 Max was when asked by someone about a software.. And thats when he told me that it was not compatible with Windows 7 Ultimate. while it was with Windows 7 Professional
Which software?

lion100lion

International Coach
@Abhas and others
I recently purchased a router(as I already had a basic modem) for my old computer(P4 processor). Now as per instruction manual I will have to connect the router to the pc.
But my pc doesn't have an Ethernet port.(Though it's P4, it's true that it does not have an ethernet port) Earlier I used to connect modem to pc by usb to usb cable). The problem is that the router cannot be connected with that cable because it only has ethernet ports.(i.e. it is not having a usb port).

I know that the obvious solution to this problem is to buy a LAN card.
But I want to ask that can I use usb to ethernet cable ?
(I googled and found this. Do check
DOMO nHance U2 USB to Ethernet LAN Network Adapter: Amazon.in: Electronics

USB to Ethernet LAN Network Adapter
)

Last edited:

Haseeb.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Abhas and others
I recently purchased a router(as I already had a basic modem) for my old computer(P4 processor). Now as per instruction manual I will have to connect the router to the pc.
But my pc doesn't have an Ethernet port.(Though it's P4, it's true that it does not have an ethernet port) Earlier I used to connect modem to pc by usb to usb cable). The problem is that the router cannot be connected with that cable because it only has ethernet ports.(i.e. it is not having a usb port).

I know that the obvious solution to this problem is to buy a LAN card.
But I want to ask that can I use usb to ethernet cable ?
(I googled and found this. Do check
DOMO nHance U2 USB to Ethernet LAN Network Adapter: Amazon.in: Electronics

USB to Ethernet LAN Network Adapter
)
well mate. I have seen an adapter that has an ethernet port and when you connect the cable to modem insert the other end to that adapter and connect it to PC. Then use it![DOUBLEPOST=1438836975][/DOUBLEPOST]My ethernet port was damaged and I used it but one problem was there that the adapter after some months (depends on how much it can survive) it was either broken or had a wire exposion. So then I had decided to make a WiFi connection.
And the product that you linked me to Amazon is exactly what I am talking about. If you want you may get that one

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Have you bought a wireless router? If yes, you can simply purchase a wifi dongle for your PC to make it wireless compatible.
Best bet would be to buy a LAN card.

lion100lion

International Coach
Have you bought a wireless router? If yes, you can simply purchase a wifi dongle for your PC to make it wireless compatible.
Yes, a wifi router. But for setting up username and password I need to have a wired connection.

Haseeb.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yes, a wifi router. But for setting up username and password I need to have a wired connection.
Well which wireless router it is??
Just check the entire router and you may find a sticker with IP Adress. Enter that IP Adress to your browser and login. If it asks for password see that same sticker

Users who are viewing this thread