Someone help a brother out

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm that pissed. I was bidding my mate for a gun allrounder, trying to get him over 150k then not bidding, to get him to pay a shitload of money and be tweaked. Anyway, he was falling for it, then he makes a big bid, 150k. I should have stopped there, but my dickhead self went once more, now I'm paying 153k for an allrounder, and I'm already in debt, and I have 3-4 allrounders who are similar (but not as good). Oh well, I can hope someone will pick him up.

By the way, if anyone has lots of free cash, and wants him, he is below.

Hamid Ohalloran (360315)

Hamid is a RH Batsman and RH Spin Bowler. He is a defensive player with mediocre leadership skills and remarkable experience.

He currently has mediocre batting form, proficient bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: mediocre Concentration: competent
Bowling: superb Consistency: quality
Fielding: feeble

So someone with some free cash, looking for an allrounder or not, buy this lad and help a brother out. Seriously, I'm already in debt, this will just kill be off and if I'm too far in debt to work it back, what's the point in Battrick?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
How much do you want for him? I'm not basing this on the fact I want to help you out, only that he is actually quite a good player who I would quite like.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
firstly how old is he and i would have definately bought him for 150K as i see people who are like that go for 2 mill and i would classify him as a bowler who can bat

Users who are viewing this thread