Something i've been working on

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
This is an idea I had a while ago and just thought it would be fun to give it a go and see how it would work.

I am a huge wrestling fan, I love wrestling from around the world. At one point after high school I even attended wrestling school to try and become a wrestler, but other things happened and I couldn't persue my dream.

Anyways, so my idea was to combine my love of wrestling with my love of Cricket and to create two teams one with WWE wrestlers and one with AEW wresters, again just for fun and purely for my own entertainment. I had actually started working on these last night, I started with Kenny Omega when I was just borwsing and read about the death of Jon Huber, a.k.a Mr. Brodie Lee. I had always planned to make a version of him in the game, but after last night I decided to expedite the process and I am showing you guys just previews of both Wrestlers in Cricket 19.

Again, I might not release these, unless a lot of people ask for them. My plan was to finish out the teams and simulate a Tour with Test, ODI and T20 matches between them.

So here is what I have so far

Mr. Brodie Lee (RIP)

Mr Brodie Lee.jpg

Kenny Omega

Kenny Omega p.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If you need an Ultimate Warrior, let me know.

fQRNpmc.png

Users who are viewing this thread