Who should win SOTM this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to January 2009's 'Story of the month' competition.

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best out of those nominated for their work in the month of December. Punk Sk8r's very high quality story including many brilliant graphics and writing - 'England's Journey To The ASHES 09' currently holds the title, therefore he is ineligible for this month's award. If you feel your story should be nominated, then feel free to PM myself or another moderator and the story may be added to the poll.

Here are the rewards for winning SOTM.

Code:
SOTM Winner

1) 10000 Vcash
2) Thread stickied for one month
3) Custom Title for 1 month

SOTM runner-up

1) 3500 Vcash

SOTM - Third Place

1) 1500 VCash
Good luck to all.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Lolz...Jizz...

I voted Jizz' because it's a good story to read, not as good as mine though. I haven't posted much in this board this month but I'm still reading stories.

Highlander999

ICC President
Jizz likes being called Jizz ;) I need to work out how to edit his name to Jizztheman :p

(I won't really, for any passing admins who try to sack me again ;))

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
About 3 stories have really stood out for me however Shan's South Africa story has my vote. :)

gutterman

International Cricketer
pakistani army has my vote i just couldnt decide who had the better story

formula1man

International Cricketer
Im a bit puzzled why mine wasnt there. Plus I thought the criteria was you have to of completed a match. Shan hasn't.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If a story is not matching the criteria, definitely it can't be nominated. Anyways I am having an off tomorrow.. I will see to this. Till then, I request the members to maintain their patience. :) Thank you.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Im a bit puzzled why mine wasnt there. Plus I thought the criteria was you have to of completed a match. Shan hasn't.

Good point. Shantanu's story might have to be taken down from this months SOTM. Will have to think about it and perhaps speak with Treva and Suren.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Well, you have started only after January .. So, you keep continuing it and sure, with the efforts you put in, it will be up in Next month's contest.

And as for as Shan's story, yeah, it do has to finish a match to meet the criteria for nomination. Hence, unfortunately, despite of his great efforts he is putting, I had to take it out of this month's contest. But I somehow predict, he is going to win next month with such a great efforts being put up... Shan has also been informed of this month's removal of his story from the contest.

Sorry for the confusions.. And Giggity Giggity, Pakistani Army, saladguy, WORLD CHAMPIONS, Zohaib has to re-caste their votes.

Thank you. :onpc

Last edited:

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
Sorry to say guys. I havent updated in 12 days. I do not feel my story should recieve the SOTM Award and for this reason, I would like to withdraw my story from this month's vote.

Sorry for the inconvinience. :)

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
Woah this contest is pretty tight at the moment. Btw, I voted for Bangladesh Begin Blissful Age. Jaz is putting in alot of effort there and the story is coming along smoothly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread