Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World Cup 20/20 - westindies2007

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to October 2008's 'Story of the month' competition.

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best out of those nominated for their work in the month of September. Pakistani Army's amazing story - 'The Revival Of Pakistani Cricket' currently holds the title, therefore he is ineligible for this month's award. If you feel your story should be nominated, then feel free to PM myself or another moderator and the story may be added to the poll.

Here are the rewards for winning SOTM.

Code:
SOTM Winner

1) 10000 Vcash
2) Thread stickied for one month
3) Custom Title for 1 month

SOTM runner-up

1) 3500 Vcash

SOTM - Third Place

1) 1500 VCash

Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it right for all my 3 story to be up there.
I think it's unfair for other Story.
Please Remove all except Gloucestershire Journey - westindies2007 I want to see if this story can win.
Please re do this Poll Jaztheman.

Last edited:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Is it right for all my 3 story to be up there.
I think it's unfair for other Story.
Please Remove all except Gloucestershire Journey - westindies2007 I want to see if this story can win.
Please re do this Poll Jaztheman.

Why PM me and post this? I've just replied to your PM.

Highlander999

ICC President
Welcome to October 2008's 'Story of the month' competition.

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best out of those nominated for their work in the month of July. Pakistani Army's amazing story - 'The Revival Of Pakistani Cricket' currently holds the title, therefore he is ineligible for this month's award. If you feel your story should be nominated, then feel free to PM myself or another moderator and the story may be added to the poll.

Here are the rewards for winning SOTM.

Jaz obviously built that time machine he was talking about ;)

Highlander999

ICC President
Watch the stains on the throne btw. They were from me back when I won it at Christmas. Spilt the christmas pud, whilst whipping Jack :whip

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Very well done to westindies2007 on his SOTM victory this month. As normal the top 3 will all recieve vCash. Also, well done to all participants in the poll and here's hoping the story forum can stay active and can become even more active.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very well done to westindies2007 on his SOTM victory this month. As normal the top 3 will all recieve vCash. Also, well done to all participants in the poll and here's hoping the story forum can stay active and can become even more active.

that's what i am here for, trying to get this story forum active, maybe by other members story or mine, can encourage other to make stories, and Hopefully one day this Forum can have stories making like mad, and great fun.

Users who are viewing this thread