South Africa in Bangladesh

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow....Someone listened that??Or I am the only person in the world who watching this??
M Ashraful Bangladesh captain won the toss and Elected to bat..You should have listen Sid..He told We are going to play with three new Debutant players and all we want to do is Batting..We need good score to build..Saf must have afraid of that..
Hope Bangladesh will make some competitive total to defend..
Anyway T Iqbal gonna score 50 today!!

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
EDIT::; Lol
T Iqbal raised his bat for 50..But actually he is on 49 but Scorecard on ground showed 50...I saw first time someone raising his bat on 49..

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Dude,you are the only person posting here. :D

5 Debuts today.Is that the most for any match ?

The Proteas have a great chance,its one-sided actually.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh have highest mortality rate for cricketers. Give some players chances to prove themselvs guys.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Well as I guessed Saf crashed Bangladesh..Still i can't say Bagladesh is poor than some country's domestic teams otherwise lots of people come and say they are learning..So I appointed 50 years for Bangladesh to learn..after that they can give some Fight...

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Well It will be same boring pitch for 2nd ODI..Slow and turn....South Africa will play with two spinners again.And For Bangladesh It'll be another battle of experience..
I know its gonna boring..Dear marry that Pitch is so slow,otherwise Afridi could be in danger for his record of fastest 100..

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
No Please not Again...Bangladesh have won the toss and selected bat so Its against 180 chase for South Africa..

EDIT:and It took 4 deliveries for Nel to get T Iqbal..Bangladesh 1 down without scoring a run..hell,.,,

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Well now Bangla boys gonna go to Pakistan. Looks the bashing wont stop soon for them.

Hey Vaiby you are a Bangla boy too. So you support your neighbours like WC does :p

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Well now Bangla boys gonna go to Pakistan. Looks the bashing wont stop soon for them.

Hey Vaiby you are a Bangla boy too. So you support your neighbours like WC does :p

:( How can you say that???:p
We have thread for every series..and My job is to give them Equal importance..I don't care about teams or country dear when its about cricket..I'll wake up today at 2:00 am to watch Eng Vs New and I have woke up 5:30am to watch Ban vs Saf..Thats my innocent love toward Cricket..:p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
But I know you have soft corner for Banglas. Anyways they got beaten today and get ready to be introduced to your new avvy soon.

Users who are viewing this thread