• India

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ashely_muhammad What is your Problem?

ashely_muhammad will you stop insulting me did i do anything wrong with you and who is kokoo and kanoo and i know you, you are in my school i know you are in ESL too allright so stop doing this is a respect forum better than everyone and you don't respect to this forum. What's your problem? You are not my friend and i don't even know you i just saw you in my school ok. And one more thing i'm not going to forgive so don't even try to say sorry because of you my reputation is less so forget it that i'm going to forgive you don't think about it.... and i'm NOT IN ESL and i don't want to fight with you so be quiet and don't even reply me again

Last edited:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Guys cut it out, I've been seeing this everyday, if you want to say anything like this so phone call each other and say what ever you want, but not here... OK!!!! this is the last warning other wise I have to talk to the planetcricket moderator about all this. So you guys better not do this again... keep that in your mind..... Just have fun guys, this forum is to download and talk about cricket...

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
i know preet who started first and i said i don't want to fight with him why don't you tell 'em man i want peace

Users who are viewing this thread