Votes: 2 22.2%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Champ said:
oh it was nice so far preet, now u have cancelled it i am disappointed, i have reserved lots of tkts for ur matches
Sorry mate. I wanted to finish the whole tournament too, but since no on is playing as India, we have to cancel it. I'm really sorry guys.:crying

vibs89

School Cricketer
Okay guys I and Preet decided to re-open the tournament. So Guys we starting our second match. The First match India has won so starting second match.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Yup! Guys now there aren't any problems, so now we will continue it. Vibs will play as India. I'm starting the first inning today and I'm batting first as SA. The line ups, pitch type and everything is same, but just starting it again. And now one change; I will still use boss's patch version 4, but for fielding, camera angels and bowling action I will use version 5.:)

Last edited:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
India vs South Africa 2nd match of Coca Cola Tri-Series

Sanjay: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai match between India and South Africa, the 2nd match of Coca Cola Tri-Series. India has beaten South Africa in the very first match of the tournament by 3 wickets. Well, the weather here is absolutely beautiful for a great contest. Its 77 degrees out here and its beautiful blue sky. Now we will take you to Ravi Shastri with the toss and little bit details about the pitch we have here.

Ravi Shastri with the pitch report:

Ravi: Well, this pitch is dusty and it will help the bowlers especially the spinners. The ball will turn a lot for the spinners, so my suggestion is, win the toss and ask the opposition to bat first.

Ravi: Now the toss. Indian captain will call either heads or tails.

*Coin Flipped*

S. Ganguly: Tails

Ravi: And it's tails. Souriv you have won the toss and what would you like to do?

Ganguly: I think we'll bowl first since our bowlers doing good job especially in the last game.

Ravi: Good luck Souriv! And any changes in the line up?

Ganguly: Thank You, Ravi! And no changes.

Ravi: Now the South African captain G. Smith. Are you disappointed Smith, that you have lost the all important toss?

Smith: Yeah! We wanted to bowl first since we didn't bat that well last time.

Ravi: Anyway, Good luck Smith. And any changes in the line up?

Smith: [/B] Thanks Ravi! And yeah there is one change, Boja back in the team.

Ravi: Now back to you Sanjay.

Sanjay: Thanks Ravi! Ladies and gentlemen, India has won the toss and sending South Africa in. Now stay turned and we'll be back in 5 mintues with South African inning.

Indian Line up

South African Line up

Indian fielders coming out of the dressing room.

Smith & Dippenaar comes to open the inning for South Africa

Last edited:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Well, I think Indian captain elected to field first because the pitch is dusty for the spinners and another reason could be that the Indian bowlers are doing fine job, like in the last game.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Well I think it's a bad decision to bowl first on this pitch when you are playing only one main spinner.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Score update after 15 overs

South Africa: 72/1 off 15 overs
B. Dippenaar- 31*
G. Smith- 20, LBW out by L. Balaji
Extras: 17

G. Smith gone!!!

Ravi: Balaji strike for India this time. Smith was looking settled and was eyeing for a big inning, but he had to go. A beauty from Balaji got him out.

Sanjay: Yes, Ravi Balaji is bowling too many wides, but I think this wicket of Smith will give him a lot of confidence to bowl well. Next man is Kallis and also here are the highlights after 15 overs.

Dippenaar off the mark with a boundary

Smith flicks the ball for his first boundary

Dippenaar hits another beautiful boundary off Pathan

Indian Bowling

Last edited:

jazz

Panel of Selectors
i think its good start by both teams, but sa just egede it

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Dippnaar and Prince helped South Africa to reach 267

Ravi: So, South Africa only could manage 267 off 50 overs in their second match of Coca Cola Tri-Series, which is a good total on the pitch. India needs 268 off 50 overs to win this match. So, what do you think Sanjay? Is this a good total posted by South Africa?

Sanjay: Well, Ravi you can't really predict what's going to happen in cricket, but still I think India do have ability of chasing this target of 268 in 50 overs. First, they need a good opening partnership and second, they need someone from the top order to play the whole inning in order to win this match. As you know Ravi, South Africa has very good bowlers and they all have ability of picking up early wickets, especially Nel.

Ravi: Thank you, Sanjay. Well, I think we have to wait and see. So, ladies and gentlemen India need 268 to win this match. The players are having lunch and please join us in 45 minutes with India chasing 268 runs.

South Africa scorecard

India Bowling figures

Highlights for South African inning

Dippenaar hits Sehwag for four

J. Kallis's first boundary

Kallis gets run out

Dippnaar hits a massive boundary

Dippnaar's 50

End of Dippnaar's good inning

Good hit for four by Kemp

Nehra bowled Kemp

Prince hits his first boundary