Story [CLOSE PLEASE]Australia's Adventure to 2009 Ashes with FB and covvy1 (C07)

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australian?s in Trouble Early

SW: The Aussies have been shocking in the first 10 overs. Their 25/2 and Vaas is carving them up. I think their missing us lot.

JL: yeah the batting has been terrible, but Ricky Ponting has been in the middle for about 4 overs now and he looks really settled in. Both wickets were though playing the wrong type of stroke. The first was Hayden who tries a backfoot cover drive when the ball was pitched on middle stump and that resulted in snicking it to Sangakkara and getting out for 2 runs. Hayden will be very angry with himself by that. The second was Phil Jaques who played a leg glance shot where he should of just blocked it and it went straight to Attapatu at square leg.

GN: But on other hands the bowling has been superb. Vaas has got both wickets and is on fire. He?s bowled 5 overs and has only given away 10 runs. The other opening bowler, malinga, has been bowling pretty good as well. The only problem is that he?s bowling to many Yorkers and bouncers. But there is 1 positive for the Australian?s with Muralitharan ,having bowled 1 over, is looking not to good. The Australian?s on his over hit him for 6 runs and Muralitharan isn?t looking to good.

SW: nothing much else to say after that. So now we have Brian Lara speaking to Vaas via microphone.

BL: Thanks Warny. I?m down here speaking to Vaas, who is actually on the field. This is one of Cricket TV?s new things. You there Chaminda?

CV: Yes I?m Here Brian.

BL: Great. Now you have got two wickets so far and are smashing the Australian?s here. Is it luck or not?

CV: I hope it?s not luck. I haven?t thinked I?ve been bowling to good today but I suppose I have.

BL: You have been bowling great. Glenn McGrath mentioned up in the commentary box that Muralitharan is going to be smashed around. What do you think?

CV: Mura?s a world class bowler and I think he?d get about 6 wickets today.

BL: big ask mate. I think your bowling next so we better finish. See you later Chaminda.

CV: Bye Bye Brian.

Highlights

Hayden Gone
Hayden.gif

Run Out chance
Runoutchanceanimation.gif

Jaques Out
Jaqueswicketanimation.gif

Stats
Scorecardsanimation.gif

kookaburra69

International Coach
Not a great start for Australia.
Vaas bowling very well so far.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The red bar isnt too flash. But well done. Very unrealistic gameplay though:)

gamerkid22

National Board President
Good start by SriLanka but still lots of batting left for Australia . Nice animations. :cheers

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Sri Lanka way on Top

GM: The Sri Lankans are in red hot form today. There made the Australian’s look like a bad team. The Sri Lankans have bowled the Aussies all out for a measly 57 before lunch! Vaas and Mahroof both got 3 wickets and bowled supernatural. the Sri Lankans have currently been batting for 5 overs and are 7/0.

SW: The Lankans bowled brilliantly especially Vaas. They pitched the ball well and put the Australian’s under pressure.

JL: The Aussies batting was just simple crap. they lost their concentration after they lost a few wickets and ended up just crumbling. Only 2 people got into two figures and there were 7 people who got under 5 runs. That’s not good enough for International level so there’s loads of pressure on the bowlers now to get the Sri Lankan’s out cheaply.

SW: I reckon the Australian’s can still win this if they don’t give up like the Adelaide ashes test. The bowlers need to set them self’s a target and get it and the batsmen in the next innings should take their time unlike the first innings.

GM: Here’s Brian Lara with the crowd

BL: Thanks Glenn. During the lunch break I visited some of the crowd.

*During lunch*
BL: I’m here with Harris Gumdale. How do you think of the Aussie’s Batting?

HG: I thing there *$#! to be honest. get rid of Ponting , Hussey , Hayden, Gilchrist then we’ll be right.

BL: who will replace them though?

HG: I always thought Glenn McGrath was a great batsmen so get him back.

BL: listen to me Harris GLENN MCGRATH CAN’T BAT!

HG: no you can’t bat mate.

BL: nice joke.

…………………………………………………………………………………………........
BL: I’m here with Gerald Merald. How’s the Aussies going?

GM: I think there going really good.

BL: You know their all out for 57?

GM: 57 is about the world record so that must be good.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
BL: God the Melbourne crowds.

HIGHLIGHTS

The loss of the captain starts a collapse

Pontingoutanimation.gif

The scorecards tell the story

scorecradsanimation.gif

dullah

Club Cricketer
That was an under par performance from the Australians. The animations are spectacular. Well done

kookaburra69

International Coach
S^%$ score there from Aussie,Hopefully Sri Lanka can post a huge total:p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Mhk looks like this story has ended. Covvy not to keen to continue as he is a bit busy.
Sorry everyone i might make a story with Cricket 04....

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
FB, i'm gonna actully continue story. I reckon i'll get the games done.

Users who are viewing this thread