Story Indian Cricket Series.

Who will win Border Gavaker Trohy, India vs Soutth Afica or India vs Pakiastan?

• India wins the Border Gavasker Trophy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Australia wins the Border Gavasker Trophy

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • India will beat South Africa

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • South Africa will beat India

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • India will beat Pakistan in One day match

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Pakistan will beat India in One day match

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay i am sorry i have lost my savefiles and all data of cricket 2004 india cricket series because my sister gave the laptop to her friend for windows upgrade home edition to proffesional. So i request M Vaughan to close this tread. I will start a new tread of India vs Bangladesh which is going to be in December so i'll start that tour also other reasons i culdn't play indian cricket becuase of school and classes so i didn't even get a time so my holiday are coming next week so i will start a new tour. So M Vaughan i request you to close this tread as soon as possible.
Thank You

vibs89

School Cricketer
Excuse me plzz stop it i don't kno u either if u want o post scorecards then jus goto cricket chat and the moderater plzz close this tread its too old

Dhoni

School Cricketer
vibs man if you don't mind let me tell you somethin... you open a thread and never complete even the first match... please don't open a thread if you don't want to play...
Thanks!!!

ravigoteti

Club Cricketer
Sorry to get into this...but i believe none of has have the right to say that. He's trying to entertain us and we gotta encourage him atleast. If we can't...we better keep quiet.

Ravi

Users who are viewing this thread