Story Australian Int Season - RETIREMENT

Who will win the 3 Test Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bala

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sad! This was a really good story which I followed regularly (well not that regularly in the last few months).

Good luck Mwaugh!

Bala

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I think the saying "You don't know what you've got till it is gone" applies with this story. I really enjoying reading it and I am sure many other people did as well. I think we kind of take advantage of great stories like this.

Good luck MWaugh!

Left_Hander

MWaugh

International Coach
thanks punk, lefty and bala

Punk Sk8r! said:
So it would be cool if this was sticked so we can always look back at it?

obviously mate that would be great from a personal perspective but thats really a decision for the moderators.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Im sure we can do it for a while. This story has such a great repuation and it is a great story taht new people can learn off so i suppose yes we can sticky it for a longer period then 1 month but thats opinion as there are other people who moderate this forum

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
This has been a great story MWaugh.
Good idea to make this a sticky too.
You've been great and each and every story writer havs learned a lot from you, I certianly have.
Thanks for everything on this story and around Planetcricket if you are leaving.
Good Luck.
:clap :hpraise RoboRocks :hpraise :clap

Crickhowell

School Cricketer
Wow, I've just been reading the whole 121 pages over the last couple of weeks and loved it and now I learn its over; what a bummer. :crying

It's been great man and I'm wondering about starting a story myself after reading it.

MWaugh

International Coach
ok guys, well this is just about me done here as im moving away tomorrow. im going to do my best and come onto the forum as much as possible to keep moderating the story threads but since im leaving tomorrow id just like to say a big thank you to everyone for the wishes and support. all the best to everyone a PC and if anyone has any questions regarding stories etc feel free to PM me. it might take me a little bit longer to respond than normal due to my study hours but ill do my best to help where i can.

all the best to everybody

MWaugh
(Story Moderator)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Well est wishes in your future and whatever you go on to do ;) you made this section of PC an enjoyable one and set off a landmark for us other story do-ers ;)

Well done and Good luck with whatever you go on to do :clap :clap :clap

and a big thanks aswell from me and surley from everyone else :cheers

Highlander999

ICC President
Thanks for the great story. I am now trying to make my story as good as yours but i don't think I will ever come close to that. Even in my short time here I have realised what a legend you are.

Good luck for the future, and enjoy what it is you are doing

PhilD123

International Coach
Its a shame it has to end, but like others have said, all things have to end.

I remember first reading this in about April and being amazed by the brilliance of it.

Users who are viewing this thread