Votes: 2 22.2%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
vibs89 said:
Son Too many extras. That passed out of limit.
LOL... Yup! too many extras... can't do anything about it, sir.

Here are some Statistics...

Last edited:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Vibs here is the save file of this match. Download it... and hope you start your inning soon. So, good luck!!!
:cheers

Attachments

• Save File.zip
    120.3 KB · Views: 1

vibs89

School Cricketer
India lost this time. Very poor batting by India specially the top order fail to score top runs. So South Africa won by 103 runs what an excellent bowling by South African specially Andrew Nel took 4 wickets bowling in line and link. He kept the Indian team run rate low as possible.

Man of the Match: Andrew Nel

Okay guys I couldn't take screenshot due to several reasons. Fraps not working for me. When I press F10 it suddenly crashes down to desktop. I don't know what's the reason behind it. So Preet was in my house he saw the match that I played in front of him. So I am sorry guys i couldn't take screenshot. So you can ask Preet that he was in my house and saw me playing.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Yup! Vibs its all true and I saw that. I asked Muhammad if you can use his computer to play the next game against Pakistan and he said you may.

Last edited:

vibs89

School Cricketer
Ok guys if you have any solution for the problem to fix my fraps so that it can work in my computer then please tell me. I would liek to know.

Users who are viewing this thread