South Africa vs Zimbabwe & Pakistan, October-November 2010/11

Wheres Albie Morkel been for all this time? I notice that he's back in the squad for this series but for the last few series that South Africa has played, he hasnt been there.

Wait, I don't get it. Taylor was surprisingly dropped before this series, when Flower got called up, now all of a sudden he's back in the squads. I'm not complaining, but did I miss something or what?

I believe it was a mistake, and ZCB corrected the squads and included Taylor when they found out.

Great knock from Taylor, could've used some support. Impressive from Ingram on debut, but he'll have more challenging tasks in the future, and Miller looks like a very good finisher for South Africa.

Colin Ingram had a great debut, I am happy that he didn't suffer that Williamson thing (though the team was Zimababwe :/).

Superb stuff from that guy Brendon Taylor, 145* is too good if you're a Zimababwe player.

Wheres Albie Morkel been for all this time? I notice that he's back in the squad for this series but for the last few series that South Africa has played, he hasnt been there.

He was dropped for the west indian series because his bowling wasn't up to the mark. Good to see him bowling decently now.

Where is Dale Steyn?

He is still suffering from the neck/back injury he picked up in the cl. May be back for the pakistan series. Kallis still has a neck problem.

Why does Cricinfo say "Zimbabwe falter as Taibu exits" when they currently have a score of 250/7 after 46 overs :help

And then they got bowled out with 10 balls remaining. They really should have gotten 280 and with their attack, they could well need more than 300. I'd say South Africa can chase this in 45 overs, if not worse.

Why people like AB, Dhoni are there at the top of the ODI Rankings when Amla is scoring a century every game?

Akash00 added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Amla has score over 700 runs in just 9 innings, with 3 hundreds and 3 fifties @ an average of 90 !

Why people like AB, Dhoni are there at the top of the ODI Rankings when Amla is scoring a century every game?

Akash00 added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Amla has score over 700 runs in just 9 innings, with 3 hundreds and 3 fifties @ an average of 90 !
AB de Villiers: "What am I, chopped liver?"

Bowling was better today. At least we are improving as far as that goes. Theron very impressive and robbie p did a decent job. Parnell good in patches and poor in others.

Batting is looking really good so no worries as far as that goes.

Amla is in some unbelievable form. I think cum the series against Pakistan, he is going to be the man we have to get out.

I havent seen any games, but it seems that Zimbaweans are putting a hell of a fight. Its good to see the minnows improve before the World Cup as its looks like one big event coming up.

Zimbabwe although have lost both the matches have really scored well and put up a nice fight. As Bilal said, nice to see Zimbabwe,Bangladesh putting this kind of fight. Just some improvement in Bowling and then it could be a nice big WC event.

Batting paradise pitches for World Cup and tight bowling will help them. Other wise it will be like India VS Bermuda kind of match :p

grade 2 hamstring tear for mo yo; out of the one dayers and would be surprised if he plays before the 2nd test

Users who are viewing this thread