spam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hassan1823

Hey guys please check out my new CRICKET AND GAMEZ forums and plzz feedback on it and register :thumbs:

Z

Zain1612

i have been there it is good so far keep it up And ALL u guys please check it out i think its great work from the 2 admins :thumbs:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Read the board rules about advertising. If you have a link in your sig and produce good quality posts people will check out your site anyway.

H

hassan1823

why isn't any body checking my new forums.please it's new and i need some members plz check it ou.thx.and tell me how it is as i m not a profesional :D

H

hassan1823

Please check out in my forums about gta i have got more news :thumbs:

H

hassan1823

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Aug 7 2004, 03:31 PM
Read the board rules about advertising. If you have a link in your sig and produce good quality posts people will check out your site anyway.
i read the rules but there were no rules about advertising.When you bothered to post a reply why didnt u joined our forum. It takes 1 min at most :scratch: . Not one person has joined our forum in when it was made 2 days ago.Can you ask your friends to join as well?

D

Dhawal_Verma

VISIT AND REGISTER ON MY FORUMS
:clap: An ultimate destination for Sports, Computer, Music, Movie LOVER

www.Planet-M.tk

:cheer: :cheer: :thumbs: :tease: ;D: :devilish: :saywhat:

R

ricky123

is this a spamming thread ,

it will be deleted soon ,

as collin said , if u really make good post ,and use ur sites in ur signatures ,
people will surely join ,

R

ricky123

Originally posted by indyan@Aug 9 2004, 05:48 PM
Yup mate...btw ricky is cric wrld officially dead?
no cricketworld is not dead , it is in coma for a few weeks , i have been working on the new look web site , :P i will soon merge the forums in to the site ,

the new site will contain features like

1:weather report
2:virus checker
3:fungames
4:phong game
5:free sms
6:webchat (i will be replacing this with the new irc chat)
7:my sections (which will contain articals on world politics and other subjects)
8:google search (you will be able to make a search in google right from our site ,and the results will be displayed in our site itself)
9:whois (here u can check for any domain info u want ,like if u want to know about cricketworld.com .it will show u the info about the site owner and location)
10:mydvds (here u will be able to download free movies and get the info of forth coming movies and thier reveiws)
11:a online chatbot for cricket2004 (u can actually chat with this bot and ask him what ever problems u have regarding c2k4 ,this is will take a little more time ,cuz it has to get smart to recongnise the questions of the visitors
12:online tutorials for installing windows ,linux,redhat ,etc.......
13:games reveiws ,tips and tricks ,and cheats ,

i am busy with all these things and it is not finished yet ,

it will take a month or so ,
pus i will be putting atleast 200 windows tweaks for downloading ...
so the space is also a problem , but that come later .

and i am not getting any help from anyone , :saywhat:

R

ricky123

Originally posted by Dhawal_Verma@Aug 9 2004, 06:41 PM
I'd have been sorry if I violated any rule laid by this Forums but? since I found none so I'm not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertising and solicitations are NOT permitted.
Posting of advertisements, chain letters, and solicitations are inappropriate on this forum. You are ONLY permitted to advertise your site in your signature. However the admin reserves the right to remove any such advertising at his discretion.

this is the rule read it

and also edit ur post cut down the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is making the page look bigger :)

D

Dhawal_Verma

Originally posted by ricky123+Aug 9 2004, 09:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricky123 @ Aug 9 2004, 09:54 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Dhawal_Verma
@Aug 9 2004, 06:41 PM
I'd have been sorry if I violated any rule laid by this Forums but? since I found none so I'm not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertising and solicitations are NOT permitted.
Posting of advertisements, chain letters, and solicitations are inappropriate on this forum. You are ONLY permitted to advertise your site in your signature. However the admin reserves the right to remove any such advertising at his discretion.

this is the rule read it

and also edit ur post cut down the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is making the page look bigger :) [/b]
Sorry mate! :bow:
I just got a little too excited!
;)

R

ricky123

B) NP mate !

anyway whats up with all the moderators , they r all missing ,

only squiz and nikhill seems to be here ,rest all gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread