Spanish Football thread

Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
To be fair, the new Barca jersey will probably look pretty good under lights.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
RFEF really need to have their brains checked. After allowing the LFP to damage both ours and Barca's changes in the CL by scheduling the Clasico in between the two semis, now they have the CDR scheduled so late in the season - which means the Athletic and Barca players are not available for the Spanish NT training camp going on right now and also the first warm up game against Serbia (which takes places exactly 1 day after the CDR final).

Unbelievable.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seems like even FM is better at arranging fixtures. I myself thought that the CDR final had ended and went to see the result, only to see that the game had not been played.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WTF?!

That's shocking. He was just destined for something good, only for such a tragedy to strike.

RIP Preciado.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yes very sad to see.

I remember reading an article about him being appointed yesterday, thought he could do a good job. Out of nowhere.

RIP Preciado and Defoe.

Auwais

International Coach
A larger than life character, who had been through a lot of anguish in his lifetime.

RIP

JBlues08

Club Captain
Was completely shocked to hear the news about Manolo Preciado. Really tragic. RIP.

Auwais

International Coach
With Mourinho there, no chance. He'll do anything to gain an advantage, even if it means turning his own players against their team-mates at national level.

War

Chairman of Selectors
That would be terrible. Surely Mourinho would lighten up a bit after winning the league last season. He doesn't have to try and break up good friendships.

I think the Real players would be smart enough to want to beat Barca on a competitive level without resorting to any extreme ill-feelings.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
just saw ad in star sports in india about la liga 2012/2013 will broadcasting on star sports . i really like espnstar it will awesome to watch on this channel. :D what happen to ten action why they are not broadcasting this time la liga ?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Reports coming out that Malaga's owners are trying to sell the club... What the hell is going on there!?!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
If that's true then they will be forced to sell first. Look who's coming to you Gooners. ;)

Qatari mamas and oil rich billionaires never made it big in La Liga. Racing Santander got relegated and now looks like Malaga's one night stand is over. Didn't turn out like it was supposed to. Doom in disguise.

Users who are viewing this thread