Spoobir's Cricket 2005 Project - Jacques Kallis PlayFace Released! 14/07/19

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Last four Indians added to the squad and shared!

byu0XOx.png

I mentioned 3 of the players I was going to do previously so shouldn't be too hard to guess, hopefully! :p :cheers

Nehra and Agarkar to the extreme right. However, cannot figure out 1 and 2. Gambhir I think is one of them.

B

Bigby Wolf

byu0XOx.png

I mentioned 3 of the players I was going to do previously so shouldn't be too hard to guess, hopefully! :p :cheers
Agarkar is looking fantastic , Gambhir was recongnizable too the rest two Sreeshant and the other were tough too pick.

Overall great work once again. The 3rd one Munaf Patel?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
@Spoobir

Excellent work with the playfaces! I am almost finished my historical Indian team project,your work is making it so much easier as I'm entering the 90s now, got a couple of India test sides left to make and I'll stop just before 2005 :)

I'm pretty sure I used a crapload of your players in my teams in Ashes Cricket, so just repaying the favour. :cheers

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

byu0XOx.png

Gautam Gambhir, Sreesanth, Ashish Nehra and Ajit Agarkar. (I didn't see your post mentioning the 3 players, so forgive me if I am wrong)!

Users who are viewing this thread