Spot Fixing Scandal Thread: The Legend Continues

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
P

pcfan123

Majeed meeting and telling when the balls will be bowled before the match - proven by CCTV and polic

No balls bowled to order during match -

Some of the NOTW notes were found on the players - proven by police.

there is no room for doubt at least for the no ball incident and that alone should be a life ban

angryangy

ICC Chairman
cricket_maz_100_147236a.jpg

It's a skin condition

ZeeL4J8C2

School Cricketer
Even Pakistan not playing at all, people still pick up papers and tune in to hear about them. People love villains as much as they love heroes and watching to see a team get thumped is still watching.

A sport without Villians is of no use.

Ive been to England and Australia, youth there is just not interested in Cricket. They rarely discuss it. Unless its south asian youth

I find it funny that people here are saying this has been proven and that has been proven. Nothing has been proven in the court of law.

And not only will they compete in the World Cup, They Will win it, and then march all over indian soil with it. Greatness!

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I've been to England and Australia, youth there is just not interested in Cricket. They rarely discuss it. Unless its south asian youth

Ummm, don't know where you were, but it's probably the most talked about sport in the summer.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Ive been to England and Australia, youth there is just not interested in Cricket. They rarely discuss it. Unless its south asian youth

Cricket is not dying out in Australia and England; I have no idea where you get that idea from.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I am not sure that he means that the sport is "dying", more like it that there are other sports that are more popular, I guess. For us, in the subcontinent, cricket is THE sport.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For us, in the subcontinent, cricket is THE sport.

TBH, it is bad for us. One loss for India, and the whole country gets into a trauma. The media gets furious, there have been thousands of cases of media pointing a finger on Dhoni's captaincy. They play every match under pressure, that if they don't win even a single match then they would be subject to criticism.

ZeeL4J8C2

School Cricketer
That is irrelevant, in this case it is Guilty until proven Innocent. I haven't heard a case from the Pakistanis of why these allegations are false.

Guilty until proven innocent?
so because no one defends something, makes it okay? Makes it true?

Boy you would have fit in great in 1940s Germany.

P

pcfan123

I think he also fails to understand that the ICC does not need a court of law to prove anything. They have their own rules and regulations and can act accordingly.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is there something that Pakistanis can be trusted in???
Their Goverment, Cricket Team, Politicians are all corrupt

ZeeL4J8C2

School Cricketer
Hmmm, money proven to have been given to Majeed was found in the players hotel rooms. Guilty.

Its time to fess up; they're guilty.

you dont know that. They are not done with their investigation and have not released anything official

You people are just going by the words of a tabloid magazine. Sometimes i think we are actually smarter here in North America,

Users who are viewing this thread