Spot the Ball - Round 3 Results posted!

ursonly11

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Actually I am debating making the odds 1-5, bet 5 to win 1, why you ask?

Answer: Spot the ball is about playing the game and trying to make the most correct guesses over a period of rounds. Some people are searching for the pictures on the internet and using this as a way to just make lots of vCash. This ruins the fun for everyone and now everyone else will suffer the consequences. The new odds for spot-the-ball will be 1-5.

Decision is final.
I second that idea.

P

pcfan123

Its not supposed to be weekly, its supposed to be whenever I feel like changing the round. Once all the active members bets are in I will close it to help keep the momentum going.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Actually I am debating making the odds 1-5, bet 5 to win 1, why you ask?

Answer: Spot the ball is about playing the game and trying to make the most correct guesses over a period of rounds. Some people are searching for the pictures on the internet and using this as a way to just make lots of vCash. This ruins the fun for everyone and now everyone else will suffer the consequences. The new odds for spot-the-ball will be 1-5.

Decision is final.

Oh wait! !!!!!111 this VIRTUAL cash can be cash out from AMT's in $$$ or Rs. :sarcasm

It's IMPOSSIBLE to search images on net,tell me the search keywords ? and u as a creator tries your best to put up a image which is never ever seen or recognized by any one. you succeeded. i know it's for fun and i m enjoying to it's fullest by participating.

All the staked amount is won by chance, so i thought to give it a risk by putting all the vcash on it. (tbh, i followed Friend863 ;))

If anyone still managed to find the real pic anyhow, should be considered a super being! :clap

P

pcfan123

Results coming up in a few minutes!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

Round 3:

s42aA.jpg

Round 3 Result: Red is the winner!

hf4Kf.jpg

Spot-the-Ball Challenge Leaders (after 3/10 Rounds):

Friend863 - 3 points
BKB1991 - 2 points
Highlander999 - 2 points
Chetan0304 - 2 points
Aditya - 1 point
Karachi Xpress - 1 point
CG123 - 1 point
Huegel - 1 point
ursonly11 - 1 point
deathrevenge9 - 1 point
brownies - 1 point
dutchad - 1 point
Yogy - 1 point
MacLovin - 1 point

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Chetan! Well done congrats. :)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
It's was purely a blind guess and i followed Friend.

so
:banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2

Rich Richer Richest :D:D :D

thank me duthcad, i hold it tight & right ;)

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Chetan just be prepared for lots of begging now that its public knowledge you have over 60 million!

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Chetan just be prepared for lots of begging now that its public knowledge you have over 60 million!

:D

My special thanks to you,if u want some you get 1% more the amount ;) (don't ask for 60million :p )

P

pcfan123

Very kind of you but I don't want vCash. I am just running this for fun. You could make a donation to User2010 in my name though, he always needs cash (being a Kings XI fan :laugh)

Users who are viewing this thread