Sri Lanka In Pakistan April-May 2008

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
Gonna be a good series this,
Lanka may rest some of their top stars and maybe Jayasuriya will use this as a final goodbye to international cricket

schedule is 5 ODI's

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Must be a close games...Srilanka just touring the WI..They will face tide schedule..

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Jaya loves sub continent tracks and feeds on Indian and Pakistani attacks. But if IPL and this tour clash then its unlikely that he will play in Pakistan.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
It willl be more like both teams trying out future talent ratehr than the current talent.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Don't you feel Icy these days People giving lot of attention about Future players??
Even some teams are dropping there current hit player for future players..

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Everyone is.
I dont kno what it is in Pakistan,but they certainly seem to not want Shoaib Akthar in the team.The next PCB meeting is going to propose a life-ban on Akthar for no apparent reason.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
S Akhtar???????
Life Ban???
Hell for what???I'll go to WHO???Hes the best passionate fast bowler...

Prince_of_hell

School Cricketer
akhtar is just a waste of psace. i rather pick umar gul then him. his a selfish player if another bolwe r is doing well then him then he go all mardy and angry. his rubbish well at the moment all paksitan team is rubbish. i use to be a die hard fan of pakistan but after the world cup i dont really care what they do.

Prince_of_hell

School Cricketer
lol its paksitan we are speaking about they make some stupid decision any way. i mean they had like 10000 oppenrs in the past year they are all screwed up.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
lol..10 000 openers...lol...
I agree Akhtar has included in many undisciplined cases but still Life time ban!!well...
Better they will not do that..Anyway I think Gul and Asif are two strong points that Pakistan have but Both are Struggling with injuries..
They have rested more than Playing...
I think PCB need to help Asif to reach his proper place(World top bowler) rather to get Akhtar out of Cricket..

usy

Chairman of Selectors
PCB is f*cked up, sorry but why not host a a little Cricket League like,

Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
India (if they were free to come)
Pakistan

on a little series of 6 matches total, would be lot of fun, and they'd make lot of money, but they stupid as hell.

akhtar is just a waste of psace. i rather pick umar gul then him. his a selfish player if another bolwe r is doing well then him then he go all mardy and angry. his rubbish well at the moment all paksitan team is rubbish. i use to be a die hard fan of pakistan but after the world cup i dont really care what they do.

My opinion Shoaib Akhtar should play in test team one more year, and ODI atleast untill next world cup, main bowler, he should sort out with PCB!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread