SRK's Thread|LORDS STADIUM UPDATE|MEDIAFIRE MIRROR

The logos are looking fantastic mate.

I hope you make all of them soon

Hey shrenik,

Your Kits are amazing. I hope codemasters lets you put this as a download. I hate the unlicenced team kits.

Are you going to provide a download where all players have the correct kits?
All my black caps players either have a codemasters kit or transmissions kit. I'm using this download at the moment where all stadiums and kits are unlocked.

any news about you getting ok from admin to release the patches mate!!

no...not yet

Hey shrenik,

Your Kits are amazing. I hope codemasters lets you put this as a download. I hate the unlicenced team kits.

Are you going to provide a download where all players have the correct kits?
All my black caps players either have a codemasters kit or transmissions kit. I'm using this download at the moment where all stadiums and kits are unlocked

i may make a roster someday....and if i do that,i'll assign the correct gear to most of the players....For eg : Martin Guptill with a Kooka Kahuna Gear etc..for now i am busy with other stuff.I'll think about doing a roster update once i am done with these graphical patches

Here are some more logos......
6tgveq.jpg

now only 4 logos left.....will do that soon

Keep up with the good work, its really sweet work that you have done with the Logos. Juts dont forget to post a screenshot

All logos are nice, just increase the size of the Kenya logo to make it look much better.
Cheers

Here are the rest of them
6qd11u.jpg

shrenik added 4 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

All logos are nice, just increase the size of the Kenya logo to make it look much better.
Cheers

Then it wont be in proportion

Users who are viewing this thread