Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to see you coming up with some new signatures. Now let's see. For the first one, I would have preferred a focal render, following a non-focal render with less opacity than two renders that of also the same opacity. Moreover, it lacks some lightning effects also the renders are too small, that's why I prefer making 450x150 pixels signatures. :) Same applies for the send one. You could have played with the borders as well your render lightning focalizing the render would have looked better. The text needs to be improved too but good thing you didn't ruin it. While on a positive note, your innovation is getting better and better and the way you play with the shapes is just too good for improving. Keep up the great work bro! :thumbs

Reactions: SRT

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Looks decent.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Good siggys far better from your previous stuffs KIU.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
An request for avatar of team jersy like @User2010 (only T-shirt). Name on T-shirt will be Jacks and no.23 once completed tag me.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
T-shirt is not properly visible and fonts are a bit big. Try to make clear t-shirt like t-shirt hanged on a hanger. Fonts are great but a bit bigger in size.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Agreeing with Akash here. Also I'd suggest you to use Arial font for the number unless there's a requested font.
The effects on the number font is brilliant whatsoever. :thumbs

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
An good example is @Prithvi avatar. Let the colour and fonts be the same. But make the font[only no.] bit small.

Last edited:

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
T-shirt is not properly visible and fonts are a bit big. Try to make clear t-shirt like t-shirt hanged on a hanger. Fonts are great but a bit bigger in size.

Agreeing with Akash here. Also I'd suggest you to use Arial font for the number unless there's a requested font.
The effects on the number font is brilliant whatsoever. :thumbs

An good example is @Prithvi avatar. Let the colour and fonts be the same. But make the font[only no.] bit small.

I can't edit this Avatar anymore, as I just saved it in .png not .PSD :p.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Cool stuffs mate. The flow, borders and design are perfect. The only thing I don't like is the not-matching text. I believe that a simple text even with the Arial font would have looked better than this one. Other than text, everything's just perfect. Keep up the good work man and you're improving at a good rate. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread