Stadium Creation Checklist

Someone needs to try and update the First Post .

Maddawg just finished a brilliant looking Wanderers , and I went there to have a look , only to find the list is 1 x week last updated ....

PS. Great stuff all you artistic guys !

Yeah we are updating the list in the posts now since cpl went awol.

I've just been given access to edit the first post (thanks to whoever did that!), so I'll try and update it all at some point today.

Great Stuff cd , see youve already updated it a couple of minutes ago , dont forget that Wanderers mate .

Just added the updated English checklist for now. I'm far from an expert on other nations but am having a look at both Wikipedia and the academy later today to see what's been done and what still needs to be done!

Someone needs to try and update the First Post .

Maddawg just finished a brilliant looking Wanderers , and I went there to have a look , only to find the list is 1 x week last updated ....

PS. Great stuff all you artistic guys !
Yeah we are updating the list in the posts now since cpl went awol.

Apologies guys, travelling at the moment so I haven't had much internet access! Loving the stadiums though!

I downloaded the Melbourne Cricket Ground from 5hitkicker but there are a couple of issues:

1) no lights (easily fixed)
2) no logos (easily fixed)
3) the pitch is around the wrong way....
4) no scoreboard ( I guess easily fixed?)

I've updated the list of Australian, New Zealand and English grounds in the opening post as best as I can. If I've made any mistakes or there's any grounds missing, let me know!

I've updated the list of Australian, New Zealand and English grounds in the opening post as best as I can. If I've made any mistakes or there's any grounds missing, let me know!

@cd779 sorry to ask a silly question, basically do all the stadiums that are complete actually have adboards/on field sponsors done except for the ones that say 'no logos' ?!

@cd779 sorry to ask a silly question, basically do all the stadiums that are complete actually have logos/sponsors done except for the ones that say 'no logo' ?!

Not a silly question at all - I had been keeping the logos checklist up-to-date while I only concentrated on English grounds. However, now that I'm trying to update the checklist for all grounds, the no logos sections may be completely wrong. Some stadiums will have them (particularly Australian and English) but others I'm not sure about.

Not a silly question at all - I had been keeping the logos checklist up-to-date while I only concentrated on English grounds. However, now that I'm trying to update the checklist for all grounds, the no logos sections may be completely wrong. Some stadiums will have them (particularly Australian and English) but others I'm not sure about.

Great stuff

Right - this list is now completely up-to-date as far as I can make it, and includes all grounds used by every team in the game. I'll try my best to keep it up to speed as we go on.

Right - this list is now completely up-to-date as far as I can make it, and includes all grounds used by every team in the game. I'll try my best to keep it up to speed as we go on.
Hong Kong has another ground called the Kowloon Cricket Club Ground! I requested @BRAB to do that!

Users who are viewing this thread