Your Name: Matt_FB
Stadium Name: Matts Force
Stadium Location:Australia

Last edited:
Name: Sohum Misra
Stadium Name: The Octopus Pit
Stadium Location: India

---

Sounds good. Maybe you could code it to become a VB add-on. ;)

ill join but im not promising to be good :p

Your Name: Pinchi McPinch
Stadium Name: blink-182 Memorial Field
Stadium Location: England

I've added all the new players. Well, I think I have. If you've signed up and you're not in the first post then tell me and I'll get you on there.

Feelin Blue?: I'm a little confused with your form. It's the same as World Champions' one, to the last letter. You can't have that stadium then as it's already created. If you want a different name and stuff then just repost the form.

I wouldn't bet on me coding this game! I know as much about coding as the European police do about stewarding.

Can my stadium have its extra 10,000 capactiy added to its details please. And its Restaurant, Pool, Conference facility and Indoor nets

Ah yes, I forgot about that. I've added your extra seating. Facilities won't be displayed in this thread, but I've got all the info about that sort of stuff.

Your Name: Rhys Williams
Stadium Name: TARDIS
Stadium Location: (Aberystwyth, Wales) although England would be the team playing there...

Welcome aboard. I've added all the new players (well, only one joined) and updated all the finances. Any problems with them, let me know. Jaztheman pulled out as well by the way.

Name: Connor
Stadium Name: The Golden Ground

Last edited:
Fair enough, but if you mess about like you did at CO I'll remove your stadium.

Username:Covvy
Groundname: Pembroke Park
:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread