Stamina Question

What role does stamina have? Does it make the batsman run slower between wickets or makes it harder to time our shots or play power shots?

What role does stamina have? Does it make the batsman run slower between wickets or makes it harder to time our shots or play power shots?
I would love a in depth description on how all those attributes which we can't choose how to upgrade has a affect

I don't think half the men on this site have the stamina to keep up with us on tour?

Serious, it's a bug then, report it in the thread.
You wouldn't last keeping up ;)

Hard to restock stamina with leaves vs spinners. Often get stumped somehow. Ridiculous

Which funnily enough was the same issue from DBC 14

What's a ladette do you mean as in adlays? Don't wear polo and nautical and you'll be fine.

The issue was at launch IIRC the batsman would take a step forward after playing and missing and possibly leaving the ball and get stumped if you didn't press the button or quickly returning to the crease. It got patched in the second patch I Think.

What's a ladette do you mean as in adlays? Don't wear polo and nautical and you'll be fine.

The issue was at launch IIRC the batsman would take a step forward after playing and missing and possibly leaving the ball and get stumped if you didn't press the button or quickly returning to the crease. It got patched in the second patch I Think.
I screwed up that post but somehow you managed to decipher my rambling, thanks.

A ladette is a young women who goes out for fun and is generally loud and crude, we get called names where as for boys it's know as high jinx. It's an English thing.

I'm not an Adlay and don't aspire to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread