Star Player Auction - Highest player sale Kallis $38,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Is unfair bid on bond is calledd then Bond 14k if it is not valid then Ihe should be sold to us because. 12 hours has passed since our bid.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Is unfair bid on bond is called then Bond 14k if it is not valid then Ihe should be sold to us because. 12 hours has passed since our bid.
You are correct! Bond will go to the Saints at base price and should @Umair2000 not place a bid before 16:56 South African time, Lee will go to Xtremely Xplicit.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
No Bid On Bond & Lee.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just need a clarification here. We will be offered Lee on base right?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Round 3 Results
#|Star Player | Base price | Sky Hawks bid | The Demons bid | The Saints bid | Xtremely Xplicit bid
7| Daniel Vettori|$10,000|:x:|:x:|:x:|:x:
8|Brett Lee|$12,000|:x:|$14,000:down:|:x:|$16,000:tick:Sold
9|Shane Bond|$10,000|:x:|:x:|$10,000:tick:Sold|:x:
Round 4
#|Star Player | Base price | Sky Hawks bid | The Demons bid | The Saints bid | Xtremely Xplicit bid
10|Saqlain Mustaq|$10,000|$|$|:x:|:x:
11|Adam Gilchrist|$12,000|$|$|:x:|:x:
12|Kumar Sangakkara|$12,000|$|$|:x:|:x:
@Perfect Square @Umair2000 @Jack Ryder @Sodium
Teams Xtremely Xplicit and The Saints has reach their quota's
The Demons need only one more star player and Sky Hawks require two more star players.​

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Umair has been bidding on both Lee and Bond. But the fact that Bond was called invalid pick although it was not his decision to go for Lee and leave Bond to Saints. He could have even opted for Bond and leave Lee.

I'm asking this because he has dropped the idea of bidding on both the players which should have been done before start of this round to get things fair for all the three teams participating in that particular round.

His pick was called invalid in the Morning and he has not reacted to it even after being online since then. The whole point of my discussion is that he has not clarified whether he wants to go with Lee or Bond even after mentioning him, soon after the bid was made. I hope you are getting my point.

No Bid On Bond & Lee
This post by him still states that he was not interested in any of the player even after his pick being called invalid.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
- Deletion of bids are not allowed.

He required one player but placed his bids on two players. So his 1st bid on Lee was considered.

Umair has been bidding on both Lee and Bond. But the fact that Bond was called invalid pick although it was not his decision to go for Lee and leave Bond to Saints. He could have even opted for Bond and leave Lee.

I'm asking this because he has dropped the idea of bidding on both the players which should have been done before start of this round to get things fair for all the three teams participating in that particular round.

His pick was called invalid in the Morning and he has not reacted to it even after being online since then. The whole point of my discussion is that he has not clarified whether he wants to go with Lee or Bond even after mentioning him, soon after the bid was made. I hope you are getting my point.

This post by him still states that he was not interested in any of the player even after his pick being called invalid.
I think you answered your own question in this second quote.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
No worries Sod, we have a strong 210,000 where I guarantee no team will have this much at the end of the round.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
No worries Sod, we have a strong 210,000 where I guarantee no team will have this much at the end of the round.
I'll be even more happy to move on if the price was even 20,000 vCash. But the fact here is, fair auction comes in as priority.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Sanga Base!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

I figured out my Bond bid was invalid so i Pulled out of the Bidding ! What is wrong with that O.o[DOUBLEPOST=1478969300][/DOUBLEPOST]

You were wrong well done @Perfect Square :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread