Stats Cracked!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Guys final thread about stats but people keep PM me and asking so here is what I have.

Adjustments to the Pakistan Team

Dont forget these may be a little high and once done I will readjust each team slightly to get a realistic perspective on which nation is slightly better than others.

Pakistan V South Africa at Edgbaston:

Stats:

Butt 89
Farhat 87
Umar Akmal 86
Alam 86
Afridi 88
Kamran Akmal 87

Now the most important part was that I changed eached batsmens judgement and timing skill to 100%.

Scores:
Butt 25 (72)
Farhat 51 (107)
U. Akmal 109 (156)
Alam 101 (163)
Afridi 59 (90)
K. Akmal 39* (62)

Along with the tail end they were dismissed shortly after lunch on day 2 for 452.

Before these changes i could role Pakistan out for less than 150.

In the second innings they were 64-0 and won by 10 wickets.

More testing to follow!

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Doesn't sound like Afridi at all. Should be more like 18 from 5.

:p

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Guys final thread about stats but people keep PM me and asking so here is what I have.

Adjustments to the Pakistan Team

Dont forget these may be a little high and once done I will readjust each team slightly to get a realistic perspective on which nation is slightly better than others.

Pakistan V South Africa at Edgbaston:

Stats:

Butt 89
Farhat 87
Umar Akmal 86
Alam 86
Afridi 88
Kamran Akmal 87

Now the most important part was that I changed eached batsmens judgement and timing skill to 100%.

Scores:
Butt 25 (72)
Farhat 51 (107)
U. Akmal 109 (156)
Alam 101 (163)
Afridi 59 (90)
K. Akmal 39* (62)

Along with the tail end they were dismissed shortly after lunch on day 2 for 452.

Before these changes i could role Pakistan out for less than 150.

In the second innings they were 64-0 and won by 10 wickets.

More testing to follow!

Your IC2010 game has a huge bug. Replace it. :facepalm

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dont know how you guys get good scores by upping the stats. I have every pak batsman's Timing, Judgement, Placement, Running skills at 100 with Strength at 2/3rd of the total points.. I still get them out around 180-220 when using 2 spinners and 210-230 when using 1 spinner. :(

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Indeed. Ive also upped the stats too and still cant get an AI innings over 300. I stopped playing this game after i got all achievments, which took about 1 week.

rangersw12

Club Captain
I'm currently playing a test against India in Sub Continent

Hard Mode minimal Hud

S.A 475 1st Innings
India 425 1st Innings

S.A 2nd Innings 177

India need 227 to win with a day and half to go , a very exciting test match but as I only picked 1 spinner I cant see me winning it :(

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Doesnt seem to matter what pitch you play on. I get some major swing in Dhaka and i can get the ball to turn 45% with the first ball with a decent spinner on ANY pitch. And moving my field around to "avoid" catching seems strange to have to do.

adthomp

International Cricketer
I just started playing a test match and already after only 10 overs it feels like a actual test match!! in the past it would 3/50 id have the CPU this is more like it no slogging thanks for the tips!

adthomp

International Cricketer
the only problem im seeing is having the strength turned down their is a lack of boundries the ball is stopping to much.. it does stop the slogging however

adthomp

International Cricketer
ok something must be programmed in the AI to go berserk once it gets to the middle order heres what happened

I'm India playing against NZ

everything was great just like a test match the 2 openers going at test match rate they both get out for 25 off about 56 and 53 balls

the number 2 comes in hits a quick 5 off 8

now Ryder comes in and goes berserk right from the start already is 29 from 24 and Taylor is 32 from 44, Ryder seems to score off every single ball!!! its impossible to get a dot ball from him.

something has be be programmed in because i changed the top 6 batsman's strength the same way for all 6 and the openers behaved differently to the middle oder it seems.

to prove this I bet if I open with Ryder he wont be going this crazy

Last edited:

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
The middle order are more aggressive for sure but I found that as my bowling became better I could keep the runrate down, even to the point of bowling maidens. Just takes a bit of time and practice. I've tweaked the game to the point of the AI batting for between 80-120 overs for anything between 3 and 5 an over and have a enjoyable time bowling, far better than any game previously

adthomp

International Cricketer
so whats the key? im bowling exactly the same way I did with the top order yet i cant even get a dot ball now with the middle order

Users who are viewing this thread