Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...their [sic] is so many hilarious videos around for it, and there would be potential for many more.

Matt just got himself a piece of cricketing folk law... years from now people will whisper in these hallowed corridors...

"Remember back in owe-thirteen..." The old man, riddled with herpies, shifted in his lounge-chair as he recalled the story "...there was once released a game of such epic shittiness, such proficient poopiness, downright dumped over doodiness that it was pulled from release in less than 72 hours?"

"What was the name of this disastrous product?" the children asked old man Biggs

"What went so wrong? What could possibly be so bad?"

"Well..." his voice whispered, graveled by time "Let me tell you the story... the story, of Mike Fegan..."

ZealousDamsel

School Cricketer
I am still waiting for a word from the developers. It would seem they have disappeared off the face of the earth, or they are all running around a field trying to stop a ball slowly rolling away before throwing it to each other aimlessly.

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Surely if steam have pulled the release there is no way it can get an Xbox or a playstation release..

I'm worried about the PC game making its way to the shops though, look at how bad those simulators are, and yet they still get loads of shelf space.. What are they called? Like Blaster Simulator and Farm Simulator

Surely 505 should and can be told of this, this is beta stuff... if it does surely a word to trading standards, this is daylight robbery!!

Steve S.

----------

Power to the people!

I can see the PC DVD version which is due next week being boycotted.

Unfortunatly if it releases there will be a few unsuspecting souls buying this as they may not see the PC forums!!

Thanks to you guys here I cancelled my pre-order!!

Steve S.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Finally the good news so I think all our emails did worked.

kurtkz

Game Developer
I hate to hijack a thread, but this whole debacle is pretty ridiculous -

If you were one of the unfortunate few to have purchased Ashes Cricket 2013, let me know. I'll give you a free, full copy of Cricket Heroes. PM your username and proof of your Steam purchase and I'll hook you up with a registration code.

On a side note...HOW DID THIS GAME PASS STEAM QA? :spy

Last edited:

007avenger007

Club Captain

If you were one of the unfortunate few to have purchased Ashes Cricket 2013, let me know. I'll give you a free, full copy of Cricket Heroes. PM your username and proof of your Steam purchase and I'll hook you up with a registration code.

Either you're an angel sent from above... or the devil working with Fegan and 505 Games and you tricked innocent patrons into buying Cricket Heroes for $20... You evil, evil man... Satan blushes when he looks at your face... AC13 was a hoax... Nobody's gonna fall for this anymore... LIES... LIES!!! Defeat the illuminati... BEAT THE SYSTEM!!! I'M GOING MAAAD ! THEY ARE CONTROLLING US!! ... x_x

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I am still waiting for a word from the developers. It would seem they have disappeared off the face of the earth, or they are all running around a field trying to stop a ball slowly rolling away before throwing it to each other aimlessly.

Thats what Tricksters are good at "Disappearing". They should actually be magicians. Wrong profession I guess

----------

Thanks so much for the big heart Kurtkz. They will actually trade in for a massively better game in Cricket Heroes

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Well..if a site like metacric awarded a 0.2 rating...this was bound to occur..And Trickstar deserved is too..It was a horrible game...perhaps the worst in gaming history.

kurtkz

Game Developer
well that escalated quickly! my inbox flooded. if you sent me a pm regarding the free copy of cricket heroes, please resend it? sorry for the inconvenience :/

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow. I am shocked that so many people on PC bought this game!

Users who are viewing this thread