Stick Cricket

Q

qas

Wahey, I beat S.Africa with over to spare ^_^

BUT, I got knocked out due to run rate, A.Ali actually hit 3 consecutive sixes B)

Q

qas

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I beat the Aussies with 14 sixes and 19 fours off 8.0 overs B) :thumbs: :cheer: :clap: :gasp: :cheezy: :bow:

S

shahid6995

Got to the final of the tournament, lost to Australia by 18 runs.

Here is the scorecard of the final.

And my overall stats. One century so far, four times got out in the nineties. Many fifties.

Spinners are really tough but if you wait till the last minute for the ball, they can be managed.. you will still lose like three wickets in an over to spinners. Thats why the semifinals I had with SriLanka were the hardest coz they use two spinners. This was my only final so far but once you get past the spinners, it should be easy enough.

Overall, a nice way to pass time for us cricket enthusiasts. :cheer:

S

shahid6995

Well I got tired of SriLanka's two spinners so I did the natural thing.... I played AS SriLanka and won the whole thing! lol... beat Australia in the final pretty easily, they only set a target of 200 which was a surprize... anyways, if anyone is interested I can post the scorecard of the final and the screenshot of the victory...

and by the way, has anyone scored a century on this? its the funniest thing, like when they raise their bat when they score fifty, on scoring a century, he first raises his bat, then points the bat at the p-a-v-i-l-i-o-n and the crowd, and then ADJUSTS HIS CROTCH-GUARD before taking strike for the next ball... its so funny... :lol: :lol:

Has anyone else won the tournament yet?? :clap:

(btw, this forum thinks p-a-v-i-l-i-o-n is a dirty word... when i try to write it it gets bleeped... wtf??? so i had to write it with the dashes in between)

H

hammudy

lol dude u could have just used the print screen instead of clicking pics :D

S

shahid6995

ok, so since i haven't had any replies and only jealous criticism i guess no one else has either won it or scored a century, atleast the people here... i won another tourney this time with USA, beating Aus in the first round and then srilanka in the final... sweet... and if you want, i have SCREENSHOTS to prove it...

H

hammudy

no dude we are happy u did it...just part ur experiance of spinners n slow bowlers with us ;)
my highest is 194/8 n batsmen highest is 83 <_<

T

tutsipoppy2

hi....i've been playing this game for a while...

and yea i too use SRI LANKS to avoind playing against 2 spinners.

my highes score is 218/3 which i made in the finals and won. and highest batting score is 136* by S.JAISURYA

S

squiz

shahid6995 there is such a button on your keyboard called Print Screen. It takes a screenshot of your screen for which you can post into paint or another grahics program.

BTW my highest score is 0/245 (Hayden 164*, Gilchrist 81*)

I've got some evidence as well in the arcade at my forum

B

Bunyip Man

This game is good, im crap ill post a good score soon, hopefully

H

hammudy

anyone who would tip on timing against the spin n slow bowlers will be helpful ;)

A

afridi

Originally posted by Dhawal_Verma+Sep 16 2004, 08:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dhawal_Verma @ Sep 16 2004, 08:48 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-hammudy
@Sep 16 2004, 07:39 PM
nope its online? :mellow: that the sad part...but its fun...dont worry u can still play ir offline..there are many ways but i wouldnt like to tell u coz that will be stealing others work
pls pm me that !

if u go to stick cricket.com and load the game than u can click on favourites and click on add which is in the corner.after u click on add a box will come up.and then it will say make avaibale offline in the corner then click on the box then click ok.whan the loading is done u will be able to play the game while u r disconnected.if u want 2 play stick cricket then go on internet explorer but dont connect.then click on favouritse then open the stick cricket file and u will be able 2 play without the internat.have fun. [/b]
if u go to stick cricket.com and load the game than u can click on favourites and click on add which is in the corner.after u click on add a box will come up.and then it will say make avaibale offline in the corner then click on the box then click ok.whan the loading is done u will be able to play the game while u r disconnected.if u want 2 play stick cricket then go on internet explorer but dont connect.then click on favouritse then open the stick cricket file and u will be able 2 play without the internat.have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread