Sticky Threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Since when did you decide when a thread was to be closed?

Gurjot95

National Board President
Because someone said "Thread Closed" I'm leaving the thread open.
We will now have real entertainment:D

What mods have said is correct especially WHM. He gaves that answer which I was going to give. I totally agree with mods. They think before they put any thread into sticky. Actually tbh I think BM thread should be in sticky when he win but they forget to put into sticky. So I think his thread deserves to be in sticky. You can take look at other forums where those threads are in sticky which wins the competition.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If the mods are corrupt i'd either be pemanently banned or i'd run the site :p. Tom is a great mod, he revived the vBookie and if the staff thought he'd do a bad job as a mod, they wouldn't have picked him. A terrible mod team would incluse Usy, AnnoyingDevil, Hooper and Griffo :p.

Case Closed

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@ ALL people who posted after me:-

I UNDERSTOOD what they wanted me to explain which made me to say those words and you can even find apologies for that word being used and you can even find sepcific reason even. from now if the posts go on,
THIS POST WILL BE COPY PASTE FOR REPLY.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Please don't use this thread to criticise staff members. As I said to you privately and will now say publically it isn't enough to complain about someone's actions unless you are prepared to back it up with evidence and link me to incidents. You've not done that despite me asking you to, just continued to complain about feeling victemised and hard done by.
We take all member's comments and complaints seriously but you haven't shown me anything to back this up.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Mate, he deleted the posts. How can I show the evidences??
I even gave you the page where the total scenario took place so that you, being admin, could see all the deleted posts and understand what all happened..

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The post that you linked me to we both agreed that your posts should have been deleted and that's all you've sent me.
As for deleted posts you can see your deleted posts and so can I so send me links anyway.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Yup mate, I even said you to check Shashi's post which was deleted by Tom after I asked him why did he Infarct me for giving complements..

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Look, I'm more than happy to continue this via PM but my point is that you haven't shown evidence to back up your complaints privately and it's totally unacceptable to start criticising a staff member publically.

Highlander999

ICC President
Ok, since you are so determined to get so worked up over a post being deleted, let's look at exactly what happened.

- Friend863 released a bat.
- Sashidharan then posted this comment:
Good bat.You are becoming all rounder.Excelling in all departments.KIU..
- You then posted this:
All Rounder :happy:happy:cheers:cheers
- What part of that post, is in anyway going by the rules in that section? All you have done is post the word all rounder with a couple of smilies which is clearly not contributing anything to the thread.

End of the day you can think what you want about me, hell I am sure there are plenty of people who don't like me. But it is a forum at the end of the day, is it really worth getting so worked up on? I don't see what you are achieving as you are ending up looking silly and I am having to justify myself in public (probably need to get a lawyer now) which is something I am not too keen on doing.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Mate, I do understand your tension but you even have to think of others.
I am a dial up user. I forgot to post to say that "Do comment".
You were reasoning that Don't try to bump up your thread."
I, that day woke up at 02:00 Hours local time when every one will be in sound sleep.
The first post I posted, you did it in that way, that made my temper lost as I din't had proper sleep that night. You were giving Infractions for no reason. That made my soul to Complain Colin about this and further, open this thread. If you were in my place What would have you done??

BTW I posting "All Rounder", meant that he was on his way to become all rounder and not spamming and make my title to the highest one.
You can see something addressing you in my next post.

binnurox added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

at the end of the day
Mate, it may be end of the day for you but for us, Its start of the day..

Highlander999

ICC President
That made my soul to Complain Colin about this and further, open this thread. If you were in my place What would have you done??

Dunno, as it was morning, probably made myself some toast, before starting a bit of uni work. Suppose we are different like that...

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You just be in my situation and think mate.... Did you every wake up at 02:00Anti Meridian local time FOR POSTING "DO COMMENT??"
The people who do that knows the pain they take...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The issue is not when you are posting but what you are posting.
This thread has gone far enough so I am going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread