Story of the Month - June

Which is best?

• West Ham United : Two Worlds? - Jaztheman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Welcome to the June Story of the Month competition for the Other Game Stories Forum!

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best!

The stories in the poll are included as they have been the most interesting and active during the last month. Last month Tobes won with his story " WWE - The Road From Wrestlemania". His story has now been added to the hall of fame thread. Therefore his story is ineligible for this month's competition as the winner of last month's.

The stories chosen are there because they were of a high quality and active during the previous month, May.

If your story is not in the poll and you would like it to be, please PM either me or another mod of this forum may add you if your story is suitable

DPRA

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hopefully if I can get the PC XI going, we will be up there next month! :cool:

Oh and I voted for Ben And Jacks story.

Last edited:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
I voted for m_vaughan's story...he has put a lot of efforts in it...hope he does win...

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
I too voted m_vaughns.

It was good to see mine get another nomination, even though it has not been as active as it once was, computer problems and such have been a pain in the butt, and the Uni thing. I didn't think one could be nominated again. But I am also glad the votes are going to others I'd hope for a new person to get story of the month. :)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
this month has been really hard to vote. last month there were two clear cut better stories. this month all stories have been great. so hard to choose but i chose shantanu_rooney's liverpool story.

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Voted for Rooney's Liverpool story! :D

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
A big voting turn out only one gaming story right now that has not gotten a vote, and there are 3 that are very closely voted on.

Going to be an interesting end to this months voting, if more get in and vote that is. ;)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I hope I can pull some votes next month with my awesome stories. If so Chez, next month can you merge 2 stories into one for the comp please?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
No. Each story stands alone in its votes, regardless of author. People vote for the best story, not the best writer

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
It probably means I will choose to nominate the story I think is better. If you have a preference then say so and I will bear that in mind.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks to all who voted for us :) Me and Ben are very honoured and have enjoyed writting the story. Even though updates have been a tad halted, we will be back up and running at some point in the future. It is the summer holidays after all :p

Users who are viewing this thread