Story of the Month - March

Which story is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Welcome to the March Story of the Month competition for the Other Game Stories Forum!

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best!

The stories in the poll are included as they have been the most interesting and active during the last month. Last month Jaztheman won with his story "The Toon - Geordie Style". His story has now been added to the hall of fame thread. Therefore his story is ineligible for this month's competition as the winner of last month's.

The stories chosen are there because they were of a high quality and active during the previous month, February.

If your story is not in the poll and you would like it to be, please PM either me or another mod of this forum may add you if your story is suitable

covlad for me a great story all round

Last edited:
Ive gone for the Droylsden story - simply because of an awesome performance in surviving relegation! :D LOL - Also, its a great,simple, easy to read design. Good luck to all contenders! :)

Good luck to all and may the best story win

Last edited:
H0wz4t for me, continuing a story this long is great determination, a great story also. All stories nominated(And not) are great at the moment, and it is nice to see more and more stories being started. :)

Sorry to have to do this, but I am removing Giggity Giggity's story from the poll. Having had a proper look through it, I realise that it actually has not been active enough to warrant a place. I don't make a habit of doing this, but in this occasion it certainly does not qualify.

covlad-99, freddiw, GM-CATAYLIST and Highlander999 are eligible to vote for someone else. If you cannot re-vote once I have removed the story then please PM me with the story you wish to vote for now.

Sorry to have to do this, but I am removing Giggity Giggity's story from the poll. Having had a proper look through it, I realise that it actually has not been active enough to warrant a place. I don't make a habit of doing this, but in this occasion it certainly does not qualify.

covlad-99, freddiw, GM-CATAYLIST and Highlander999 are eligible to vote for someone else. If you cannot re-vote once I have removed the story then please PM me with the story you wish to vote for now.

I did think it was a bit fishy, as it hadn't actually had a match played within the story. :p

Users who are viewing this thread