Superhero Mafia - Game Cancelled

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't fully get it. I get the part about roles and using your abilities and PMing and voting to lynch people off...but what can you actually do or say in discussion in the thread? You can't PM other members with your role, I presume, and so making alliances is out. If you find out someone is a bad guy, are you supposed to let everyone here know so they lynch him out next morning?

Yeah, uhm, look at the last few pages of Cricket Mafia. There is some really good play over there.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I have a few more questions -

Are people allowed to PM each other/chat on MSN and generally plot with each other out of the thread? Or is that forbidden?

And since all the Mafia know each other, can they PM each other and plot who to kill of next out of the thread?

Also, can Mafia members vote to lynch off one of their fellow Mafia members? Incase one of these Mafia members is revealing too much about their plans, or if they want to appear to be townie?

Same with a cult - can members of a cult communicate and plan with each other out of the thread?

Also, when you want to roleclaim, do you have to say the truth and whole truth about your previous role, or can you lie? Can you only roleclaim when you're dead, or when you're alive, or anytime? And if you are a townie, can you role-claim for a mafia?

P

pcfan123

Are people allowed to PM each other/chat on MSN and generally plot with each other out of the thread? Or is that forbidden?

Ans: If their role allows it

And since all the Mafia know each other, can they PM each other and plot who to kill of next out of the thread?

Yes

Also, can Mafia members vote to lynch off one of their fellow Mafia members? Incase one of these Mafia members is revealing too much about their plans, or if they want to appear to be townie?

Yes

Same with a cult - can members of a cult communicate and plan with each other out of the thread?

Depends on the role

Also, when you want to roleclaim, do you have to say the truth and whole truth about your previous role, or can you lie? Can you only roleclaim when you're dead, or when you're alive, or anytime? And if you are a townie, can you role-claim for a mafia?

Depends on the rule of the current mafia game, its different per game

Zorax your making this much more complex than it is, you will pick it up very quickly as the game starts, looking forward to playing with you

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
I have a few more questions -

1. Are people allowed to PM each other/chat on MSN and generally plot with each other out of the thread? Or is that forbidden?

2. And since all the Mafia know each other, can they PM each other and plot who to kill of next out of the thread?

3. Also, can Mafia members vote to lynch off one of their fellow Mafia members? Incase one of these Mafia members is revealing too much about their plans, or if they want to appear to be townie?

4. Same with a cult - can members of a cult communicate and plan with each other out of the thread?

5. Also, when you want to roleclaim, do you have to say the truth and whole truth about your previous role, or can you lie? Can you only roleclaim when you're dead, or when you're alive, or anytime? And if you are a townie, can you role-claim for a mafia?

1. Only if your role PM allows you to. Generally Mafia/Cult only can chat outside the thread. But, town Masons may also be able to do that.

2. Yes.

3. They can. If the person is revealed, they definitely will.

However, sacrificing a Mafia player for no reason, if the conditions for the win are that you have to survive till the end, is pointless.

4. Yes.

5. You can lie when you roleclaim at any point. Sometimes townie power roles lie, because they want to look powerless to the Mafia. However, it's not so easy to pull off.

Town players should never claim Mafia unless they want to suicide. It would be extremely stupid.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Meh, don't want to die early so making sure I know what I'm doing :p

Hoping I get a good role.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Good good, 19 people suits me. Writing out the last roles, so we will be playing today!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, let's get this going. Mafia games are fun, thanks Ollie for this.

blake

School Cricketer
Interesting as in mafia-interesting? Or interesting as in cool innocent superhero-interesting?... :D

Oh wait, I forgot, you aren't supposed to be the first person to say anything like that. Because then, everybody will be like 'bLAke haz made feRst aCcusation vote hIm outt!!1!!1'.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread