Superhero Mafia - Game Cancelled

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Credit to Zorax for acting so stupid that the Mafia wouldn't even want to target him. Good stuff. :p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Look at it this way - if I was annoying, Giggity wouldn't have tried to kill me, so the Godfather wouldn't have been killed when he was swapped with me. I indirectly killed the Godfather, sorta :p

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Nope, it is to be victorious with your team... and you failed at that, trying to vote off Treva.. etc. :D

Actually, Zorax is part right. You only win, if your team wins and you have survived till the end.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Well Zorax was pure entertainment in this game, I say it as I was an outsider. But I can understand how the other players felt, you didnt really know Zorax's true colours till the game was over

blake

School Cricketer
Actually, Zorax is part right. You only win, if your team wins and you have survived till the end.

Indeed, but you aren't going to get very far by staying alive and lynching off all your townie teammates. :D

Considering how long the game went, it was very interesting for a short stint. World Champions' dreadful incompetency as well as some mysterious play from LL and Zorax had me quite confused.

Zorax, you were actually playing your role well if you wanted to be a target to the Mafia so that you would get eliminated instead of somebody else... until you decided to lynch out Treva. We all thought you were Batman, and that you had investigated him successfully... which was proved not as he was a townie. After that point, your role had failed because the mafia would've happily kept you alive due to the strife you were causing our team.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
We never wanted to kill Zorax except maybe when we thought he was an Insane Cop although we decided not to. We should've guessed the LL had a night immune role, dang

Users who are viewing this thread