Superhero Mafia - Game Cancelled

P

pcfan123

When he posted Mattfb's role he forgot to take out the line that said

"your mafia buddies are ......."

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

lol that explains everyone going after me?

:laugh yes

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bummer! Just as I had a good role!

I was Superman... immune to the mafia at all times! Could only die through a lynch, and if I was getting lynched I would just reveal my role and then I would hopefully be death-free. :(

Sorry Superman. :(

Don't worry too much about it Ollie, happens to anyone - not that I've done it before, but I'm sure if I hosted enough games I would.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
I was thinking of investigating WC first night..but then saw the weird behavior of LL..so I investigated him >.>

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
:D

Might as well explain my motives :p Being a vanilla townie I tried to get all the focus on me, leave the people with the real roles free to investigate while the Mafia targeted me thinking I was important to the town and a n00b to reveal my role.

I then took a stab in the dark with Treva. It wasn't completely a guess, I read through the thread and Treva had only posted twice, for a no lynch and to confirm his role, but is generally online more but didn't get involved in the question. It was my bad luck that that was because he was away for a day :p

I suppose I could have claimed a negative report and that I found out nothing, but I took a risk, figuring that if I did catch out a mafia member, it would give the Mafia more incentive to go after me and take the focus further off any important townies.

But my risk failed, epically may I add, and I was gonna die for it.

So I claimed I had 2 possible roles in order to buy me some more time in the game, and hopefully be able to convince you all that I was townie and lynching me would be rather counter-productive.

Oh well, restart :D And I won't lynch a townie this time, I promise!

ZoraxDoom added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

BAAAAH!! I didn't know we still had a doctor! Had I known that was CG's role, I would have stuck to my insane-cop story, knowing that the Mafia wouldn't be able to kill me off and that the townies wouldn't be so inclined to lynching me.

Oh well.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
And, if Ollie didn't commit that error, his move wouldn't have come to light, and we probably wouldn't have targeted LongLegs at all, considering that I roleblocked him, you killed him, yet you died!
That would be a major reason not to touch LL again. He would have walked away with it easily.

Abhas added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

@ Ollie.. How much did Trev pay you to do this? :spy :p

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Pay me 5 mn, and I'll make sure you don't get out on the 1st day/night :spy

I'm still talking like a villian.. The game's not over for me :p

Users who are viewing this thread