spank.gif

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This was going pretty well. Ah, well no worries. Lost mafia is about to begin and then Simpsons is coming as well. This was fun though....

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
:D

Might as well explain my motives :p Being a vanilla townie I tried to get all the focus on me, leave the people with the real roles free to investigate while the Mafia targeted me thinking I was important to the town and a n00b to reveal my role.

I then took a stab in the dark with Treva. It wasn't completely a guess, I read through the thread and Treva had only posted twice, for a no lynch and to confirm his role, but is generally online more but didn't get involved in the question. It was my bad luck that that was because he was away for a day :p

I suppose I could have claimed a negative report and that I found out nothing, but I took a risk, figuring that if I did catch out a mafia member, it would give the Mafia more incentive to go after me and take the focus further off any important townies.

But my risk failed, epically may I add, and I was gonna die for it.

So I claimed I had 2 possible roles in order to buy me some more time in the game, and hopefully be able to convince you all that I was townie and lynching me would be rather counter-productive.

Oh well, restart :D And I won't lynch a townie this time, I promise!

ZoraxDoom added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

BAAAAH!! I didn't know we still had a doctor! Had I known that was CG's role, I would have stuck to my insane-cop story, knowing that the Mafia wouldn't be able to kill me off and that the townies wouldn't be so inclined to lynching me.

Oh well.

You should have seen that I actually posted 3 times when discussing whether LL was suspicious. You may have also noticed that a lot more people hadn't posted. And to top it off I could only post 4 times a night/day anyway. No need explaining it, I understand you just picked me at random. Shame I may just hunt you down in every mafia game from now on :p

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
And, if Ollie didn't commit that error, his move wouldn't have come to light, and we probably wouldn't have targeted LongLegs at all, considering that I roleblocked him, you killed him, yet you died!
That would be a major reason not to touch LL again. He would have walked away with it easily.

I didn't expect you to roleblock me on Night 2 too...since well, roleblockers can't target the same person every Night, but yeah, guess Ollie didn't make it like that. You could've just roleblocked me the whole game, protecting me in the process. :p Either way, I was going after WC and mattfb this day period. WC was blatantly Mafia - he didn't even post while viewing the thread several times.

And my true intention of playing the way I did wasn't to find out the Mafia. Or bait myself to the Mafia. It was to find out who was townie, so I could investigate them to see if they were one of the Fantastic 4. The probability of finding 3 people out of 19ish was never high, so I just wanted to increase my chances.

I reckoned that Superman was in the game. But, he didn't know he was Night immune I think. If he did, blake should've gone all out.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
No he did know he was night immune. I just don't think blake had time to go all out in the game.

blake

School Cricketer
I would've revealed it fairly soon, or if I was in trouble. I didn't want to reveal it too early though, or I might've looked suspicious.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
You wouldn't have been suspicious with that character. You should've character claimed and role claimed, but then, you pretty much had to lead the town to a victory. You should've taunted the Mafia to target you at night.

That role is basically a very town leader sorta role.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Tsk tsk, you should have been doing what I was doing blake, except for the killing Treva bit.

Users who are viewing this thread