Cricket Mafia - MaD & Abhas win!

The MVP of Cricket Mafia is...

• Total voters

Abhas

Retired Administrator
BKB, look at pages 29-30.. Especially when you roleclaimed. You kept talking about me being a cop. You were afraid that I was a cop and had uncovered you.

Finally, I am the Miller People!! That means upon investigation I come up a mafia despite being a townie

And since Abhas is soo sure that I am mafia it means that he is either the cop for predicting it out right OR he is the mafia trying to do me in.

Abhas if you truely are a cop, then can you make some more predictions as well? I mean for the past two nights who did you investigate, only me?

The last two lines gave you away in my eyes. After saying you're the miller, you automatically assumed that I had investigated you as a cop, and started with your argument. I never said I was the cop, and this line made me believe you're just guilty-conscious.

To be honest, the first time I saw you were the Miller, I believed that, and overlooked the rest of the things you wrote.

I think these posts gave you away, because I went back to read the earlier pages again after these, and realized what was actually happening.

And what is your identity cuz I seem to have missed it?

yes but in your claim, you count yourself as a townie. Also you were soo sure against me and I thought you were a cop or a mafia member. And now you say you are a townie?

woah this is getting way over my head and my final lynch for the day is:

Lynch: Abhas
Reason: The confidence in which he spoke against me indicated he was a mafia or a cop. Now he claims to be a townie and remember Harris claiming he didnt really understand his role (Harris role is taken by Abhas btw)

Sorry Abhas it seems more of an FOS but you seem more guilty to me than Guddu.
Plus you have lived your 9 lives here

You were hell-bent that I was Cop. This, combined with the fact that the Miller role is a perfect disguise for fooling a cop, gave you away.

Abhas added 6 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

And, to be fair, my role being such, I wanted to keep accusing you so that you try and kill me at night. :p

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was sacrificed without being asked XD ...reason they couldn't contact me >.<(treva could..treva COULD!)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I was told that your PMs were not activated. I felt bad when you PMed right after we had all voted to lynch you.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Yeah, I had to get Ollie to PM Funk everything.

In any case, I think I might be switching to some other form of communication for the next game for allied people, and we'll see how that works.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Treva you were on my friend list so you could pm me :p

LL, How about msn :spy?

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Didn't know how it worked if I'm honest. Mark just said he couldn't be contacted so I agreed to sacrifice you.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
I had the best power (after Godfather that is) I could have won it for us >.<

Should have send me an email of msn atleast IIRC :p

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Mafia members can communicate everywhere with each other. But, not everyone has each other on MSN or people may not want to add people from forums on MSN.

Probably QuickTopic.com though.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
My first ever mafia game, I know I made some stupid mistakes, and will be better for it next time.
Abhas wins on his third life. :p

Users who are viewing this thread